Author Topic: Blockland Glass v1.3  (Read 23757 times)

Some of you may have noticed that BLG "disappears" after an update. Well, that's because it does. Somehow between RC1 and 1.0, the updater was borked and instead of downloading updates, it downloads an error message and saves it as System_BlocklandGlass.zip, which then means the add-on doesn't load because the zip is gone. Because of the fact that I've gotten around, oh, zero bug reports, I had no clue until I asked someone why the database still shows them running 1.0, and they responded that after the update, the console had some error about it not being a valid zip. So, everyone who downloaded before 1.1.1 needs to re-download. Same link as in the OP.

You just made my avatar blink?

You just made my avatar blink?

Actually it looks like its looking to the side to me.  <_<

Yes, shifty eyes.

Generally, Kalphiter, blinking is an act of covering the eyes, not losing the pupil.  :cookieMonster:

Some of you may have noticed that BLG "disappears" after an update. Well, that's because it does. Somehow between RC1 and 1.0, the updater was borked and instead of downloading updates, it downloads an error message and saves it as System_BlocklandGlass.zip, which then means the add-on doesn't load because the zip is gone. Because of the fact that I've gotten around, oh, zero bug reports, I had no clue until I asked someone why the database still shows them running 1.0, and they responded that after the update, the console had some error about it not being a valid zip. So, everyone who downloaded before 1.1.1 needs to re-download. Same link as in the OP.

Nuu but I did redownload. D:

Seems I replaced the old one with the old one by accident. Must clear downloads folder. >:u
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 05:55:01 PM by Sheath »

More stats:

44 Total users

20 people are using 1.1.2
14 people are using 1.01
5 people are using 1.1.1
3 people are have unreported versions. (Haven't run since 4-14)
1 person using 1.1
1 person using 2.0 Pre-alpha (Guess who)

So, that means around 50% aren't using the latest version. Either you update or I make you crash with invalid requests from the most current version (Actually, already happens)

Version 1.2 is live! Thanks goes to Port for some helpful input.

Additions
  • Developers can now replace all default HUD elements with their own
  • Support for image and font downloading.

Note that if you're running 2.0 Pre-alpha 2, the update will be out soon with PA3

How do I get the resolution of a client (if I want to resize something according to their screen)?

GameConnection::getExtent()

Yeah, got prompted for update today.

Oddly the message appeared while I was loading a server. :u

My game crashed and when I started it back up the update menu popped up... hmmm...