Blockland Glass v1.3

Author Topic: Blockland Glass v1.3  (Read 23751 times)

If anyone got an update prompt for 2.0.PA3 within the past 12 hours, then you need to re-download. The file was corrupted. After you re-download, you will be prompted again. This one is fine. I added a few people who seem interested in the project to the alpha.

Wasn't impressed with the last update.

Looked a mess, it was confusing and I couldn't find the quit button. It didn't look so nice, and appeared really unrefined. I don't think it was appropriate for release at all.

I can see you are trying to fill the gap BlockOS is about to leave but that is not what I subscribed too.

Gonna be uninstalling. :c Goodluck with it though.

Looked a mess, it was confusing and I couldn't find the quit button. It didn't look so nice, and appeared really unrefined. I don't think it was appropriate for release at all.

I can see you are trying to fill the gap BlockOS is about to leave but that is not what I subscribed too.

Sorry about that. I accidentally put you in the alpha group when I was restoring the database. That's not a release, just an alpha. I'll take you out of it now. Note that by the time we release, the desktop will be toggleable.

In which case I'll wait for the version where its toggle-able.

In which case I'll wait for the version where its toggle-able.
If you were to reinstall now, it wouldn't prompt you for an update to the alpha. Sorry about that.

No its fine I can understand there was a mistake. Thought something was odd haha.

rename this BlockOS please!!
sounds nicer than BLG

sounds nicer than BLG

heck no

sounds nicer than BLG

BlockOS is so painfully unoriginal, Glass is much nicer. <3

I've been thinking about this quite a bit. I've decided to release two versions for BLG- normal and framework. Framework will be just like BLG 1, a background process. Normal will have all the features we have to offer. It should suit both parties.

drop the Blockland. it sounds more clean.  Glass.

also pic is broke on front page

I've been thinking about this quite a bit. I've decided to release two versions for BLG- normal and framework. Framework will be just like BLG 1, a background process. Normal will have all the features we have to offer. It should suit both parties.

Yeah I'd definitely be interested in a background-process version. I'm interested in the GUI features mostly, anything that helps downloading files on servers would be brilliant esp. since Ephialtes is still in limbo about GUI downloading for RTB.

Are you still using the Logo I made?

Why do this when you can simply disable the desktop?