Detective Aph : The Boomerangdog Case

Author Topic: Detective Aph : The Boomerangdog Case  (Read 18728 times)

THE CASE
Apparently Boomerangdog died, his "father" posted here saying that he died and unsurprisingly, not many people believed it, but there are still some confusion about the truth so Detective Aph is on the case!

I decided to search "Boomerangdog" in Google, and I came across a account on Steam bearing the name.
I looked into his groups to see if the account had any connection to Blockland, and to my suprise, it did.

Oh, and look at this:

Currently playing: Garry's Mod
Oh wow!
Further inspection showed that he was playing with one of his friends on Steam, his "father" must have totally known the password to his steam account, and knows his friends!

His real name was on the profile, "Andrew Sirkoch", so I looked it up on Google, and there where no obituaries, records or anything of the sort that proves he dies.

However, came across a Facebook profile that I assume is his, as "Minecraft" is listed in his list of favorite games (There's a account that logged in a few days ago called Boomerangdog on the Minecraft forums) and the profile picture isn't "RIP" or anything like that (70% of the time, when someone on Facebook dies, the profile picture gets changed by a family member for the occasion), so why would the father put the effort into going onto a random forum he goes to, change his avatar, start a thread about him and do almost nothing on his Facebook account which would be much more important for such an occasion?
Conclusion:
His death is a load of bullstuff.

Additionally, before anyone says I stole credit for Tony apparently finding his steam account, I was the one who found it first actually, I just told him about it while I was making this thread.

If it wasn't obvious enough already it sure is now.

If he comes back and says "lol i tricked u!" i hope he gets banned forever.

Don't worry, he probably will.

Just like Supersnake117 "friend test."

Wow Aph nice work. That was actually some pretty good evidence you got there. You're as good and possibly better than SeventhSandwich, you've probably just convinced everyone believing he's really dead that he isn't.

puts so called "detective" seventh to shame

ITT: topic points out obvious
either way he's gonna get banned for attention whoring and that's why I love this place

how it ends:
1. major proof he isn't 'dead'
2. boomerangdog: "ok fine guys :c at least i tried. it was a good try right?"
3. almost everyone else thinks he's stupid and hates him.
waiting for step 2..

ITT: topic points out obvious
either way he's gonna get banned for attention whoring and that's why I love this place
It's not pointing out the obvious when you can make something that's "probably a hoax" to "definitely a hoax".

You forgot the fact his dad was smiling in the first pic.

Wow Aph nice work. That was actually some pretty good evidence you got there. You're as good and possibly better than SeventhSandwich, you've probably just convinced everyone believing he's really dead that he isn't.
puts so called "detective" seventh to shame
Not really, this was accomplished through simply googling "boomerangdog".
Still though, good to have some clarification.

Yes... strange... It is strange...

I support the evidence.