Author Topic: Detective Aph : The Boomerangdog Case  (Read 18976 times)

In 10 days tops, he will come back and be saying "haha, you were all pawns in my little social experiment.. dont u all feel stupid now :)??"

In 10 days tops, he will come back and be saying "haha, you were all pawns in my little social experiment.. dont u all feel stupid now :)??"

#1. Winning by Losing

Well now I feel stupid.

Maybe boomerangdog's dad is on steam telling his friends that he died.

Can I have a link to the topic where he said he died?

Tony brought up a good point in the original thread. I don't think once when I've been in a really sad mood such as what his father is displaying in that picture have I frowned. Frowning is generally a forced emotion.

Looks legit, but how about that his brother went on his steam account?

Just like Supersnake117 "friend test."

hey forget you i said that :(

His real name was on the profile, "Andrew Sirkoch", so I looked it up on Google, and there where no obituaries, records or anything of the sort that proves he dies.

You can't really find obituaries like that online. I can google my grandparents' full names all day long and I can't find an obituary for any of them, and if you google the kid at my school who shot himself a few months ago the only relevant link you can find is one of his dedication pages on Facebook that's already been deleted thanks to trolls.

(70% of the time, when someone on Facebook dies, the profile picture gets changed by a family member for the occasion)

23234.434*^-12012.43211% of statistics are made up on the spot.

And I wouldn't even say "most" parents change their kids' profile picture after an event like that. My parents don't know my password, how many other children give their parents theirs?

And I wouldn't even say "most" parents change their kids' profile picture after an event like that. My parents don't know my password, how many other children give their parents theirs?

don't infer things which you haven't read.

in the boomerangdog thread the father stated his son saved himself to login the forums, which meant facebook more than likely as well.

i worded that horribly, he stated that his son had it set to keep me logged in forever which means he also probably kept facebook logged in, too. after all he is using his sons computer apparently.

Also in that photo of his father, he is holding a drink casually in his hands. Yeah, while writing out a picture about his son dying, he decided to make a quick drink as well while getting his wife to take the photo. I dun think so.

He also referred to his other son as "my sons brother". Sounds more like Boomer mixed up the perspectives of who was talking to me.

And I think we can all agree a grieving father is unlikely to arrange for his sons game to be passed onto someone else within a few days of Boom dying, and then posting an RIP message spending half of the time clarifying who was going to get the ID.

He also called the community ignorant, which is pretty typical player-speak if you know what I mean.

The evidence Aph posted is quite convincing. Leaving a forum login open? Maybe. Leaving Steam open? Ain't buying that. His supposed father said BL was his favorite game, but Aph seems to have discovered it was actually Minecraft.