Author Topic: Detective Aph : The Boomerangdog Case  (Read 18974 times)

So boomerangdog is actually dead?
:o

The hell, I have known him for 3 years and I was removed :|

Confirmed, I did get a message back from him.

So he says all this AFTER he gets like 20 facebook messages.

Why haven't he said any of this the day he died on facebook?

Maerwynn is Boomerangdog's old account...

Maerwynn is Boomerangdog's old account...
Boomerangdog gave it to me (because I helped him with some coding, a little far fetched) and then faked his death 2 days later, that is why I am loving angry with him.

Boomerangdog gave it to me (because I helped him with some coding, a little far fetched) and then faked his death 2 days later, that is why I am loving angry with him.
LOL

That is some top quality thick creamed bullstuff right there.

Hi Boomerangdog.

Bull loving stuff you're Boomerangdog.

LOL

That is some top quality thick creamed bullstuff right there.
I am not lying. I know it seems pretty fishy, but I am telling the truth. I am not Boomerangdog.

SO DID I SOLVES IT!?!?!?!

I am not lying. I know it seems pretty fishy, but I am telling the truth. I am not Boomerangdog.

Prove it.

Seems odd that he would give you the account, only for it to become active more than 3 months after it's last post, February 27th, and conveniently right around the time of this "death" incident.

Suggest a way to.
It's impossible. No matter how much evidence you bring up, Tony's still gonna hound you about it.