Author Topic: Detective Aph : The Boomerangdog Case  (Read 18903 times)

I already did, look at my post, he is dead for real, don't bug his father about it.
Which is weird because your picture suggests otherwise.

WAIT one minute.

So not only Boomerangdog gave him the account but he gave him the key too?

2135 was registered on the forum months ago. Boomerangdog still had only access to the account.

2135 was used recently on Blockland too.

http://forum.returntoblockland.com/list.php?cmd=view&id=2135

Even if this isn't Boomerangdog he has been pinched for key sharing.

No need, he is forum lurking, he told me in the interrogation that he was already looking at this topic.
Alright then. Lets just say Booms dead.

Btw I seen one of my good friends Obituary's on a store front door and I still had problems believing, then again its hard to believe you lost a real life friend.

I wrote a haiku

Boomerangdog's dead
No one believes it to be
Because it's bull stuff

I still want to have some more proof than someone going "he's dead" such as a DEATH RECORD.

Boomerangdog is online on steam.

His father said in the picture I posted that his facebook pass is the same as his steams, so he logged on to clear friends and investigate his games

His father said in the picture I posted that his facebook pass is the same as his steams, so he logged on to clear friends and investigate his games

He knew his son's facebook password?

Wait a minute.. How do you know when all the friends were removed?
And play them to?

He knew his son's facebook password?
he said that the family keeps the pass incase he says any innapropriate things, read the full pic, it will answer your questions.

Wait a minute.. How do you know when all the friends were removed?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/boomerangdog

Because his profile is not private.

Whoop, he just signed out a minute ago!

he said that the family keeps the pass incase he says any innapropriate things, read the full pic, it will answer your questions.

My parents know all of my passwords.

Boomerang is not dead, it makes no sense.

His father posts a topic to say his son is dead. - Why would he do that? He is obviously lying. If my son died, the last thing I would do is tell a loving forum that he died.

His "dad" gets on his steam - Why? I doubt his dad plays games and or messages people on his steam just to notify people, that's just an excuse.

His "dad" wouldn't go telling people on a game his son played. It makes no sense.

I was talking to Boomerangdog in-game not more than 3 weeks ago. He seemed find and not sick at all.

investigate his games

Investigate my ass.

His video games are going to solve the death of his pneumonia?