Detective Aph : The Boomerangdog Case

Author Topic: Detective Aph : The Boomerangdog Case  (Read 18719 times)

Boomerang is not dead, it makes no sense.

His father posts a topic to say his son is dead. - Why would he do that? He is obviously lying. If my son died, the last thing I would do is tell a loving forum that he died.

His "dad" gets on his steam - Why? I doubt his dad plays games and or messages people on his steam just to notify people, that's just an excuse.

His "dad" wouldn't go telling people on a game his son played. It makes no sense.

I was talking to Boomerangdog in-game not more than 3 weeks ago. He seemed find and not sick at all.
I think this was pointed out.

Possibly he never had TB. He was just attention whoring from the beginning and used that as evidence to say he "died".

You should know, after all you are using boomerangdog's key and account.

Andrew sirkoch's obituary does not exist.

It took me 10 seconds to find the obituaries of all my dead relatives and sirkoch is not a common name.
I can find the death of all my family members by typing my last name then deaths.

Andrew sirkoch's obituary does not exist.

It took me 10 seconds to find the obituaries of all my dead relatives and sirkoch is not a common name.
Im pming him right now, he says he hasnt filled one out yet, he is doing it right now, going to have a pic in a bit.

Im pming him right now, he says he hasnt filled one out yet, he is doing it right now, going to have a pic in a bit.
Oh so it takes 2 days just to say "Hey my son died"
So I guess he kept the body for a while as well? Calling bullstuff on this one! Again!

WHAT TREATMENT OPTIONS DID THEY loving PURSUE

WHAT TREATMENT OPTIONS DID THEY loving PURSUE

DEAD ON ARRIVAL!

DEAD ON ARRIVAL!
lol he called you a child enthusiast :P

You're pointing out the obvious.

I'd like to point out the father never posted his son's death as his status and none of Andrew sirkoch's friends have mentioned his death. Also Andrew sirkoch's facebook page is not filled with comments of his death.

I'd like to point out the father never posted his son's death as his status and none of Andrew sirkoch's friends have mentioned his death. Also Andrew sirkoch's facebook page is not filled with comments of his death.
Maybe he never uses facebook?

If the father posts about his son's death on a game forum and on garry's mod and counterstrike WHY DOES HE NOT POST ABOUT HIS DEATH ON FACEBOOK?

Look at his wall.

And yet is frequently going on Facebook in order to debate the legitimacy of his son's death with people on the internet.