Author Topic: Detective Aph : The Boomerangdog Case  (Read 18969 times)

Boomerang is not dead, it makes no sense.

His father posts a topic to say his son is dead. - Why would he do that? He is obviously lying. If my son died, the last thing I would do is tell a loving forum that he died.

His "dad" gets on his steam - Why? I doubt his dad plays games and or messages people on his steam just to notify people, that's just an excuse.

His "dad" wouldn't go telling people on a game his son played. It makes no sense.

I was talking to Boomerangdog in-game not more than 3 weeks ago. He seemed find and not sick at all.
he posted about the sickness like 2 weeks ago I believe.

It still doesn't make sense.
If I had a son and he died, I wouldn't go starting stuff on a forum of a game he played.
I would be sad about it.

Investigate my ass.

His video games are going to solve the death of his pneumonia?
he said that he was wondering what Garrys Mod was

Ask the father what kind of treatment options they pursued?

And then he plays it for two and a half hours. SEEMS LEGIT

That was his TB.

Now obituary or pic or not believing.

Oh no my son is dead.. I know! *Plays Garrys Mod* C:

But it doesn't make any sense. He had TB right before the pneumonia 2 weeks ago, so probably around 3 weeks ago,  and I think TB is pretty bad (I'm no expert)

Bullstuff, his son died. Garry's mod is the least of his worries.

Also he has a very inactive Google Plus which his father hasn't removed

But it doesn't make any sense. He had TB right before the pneumonia 2 weeks ago, so probably around 3 weeks ago,  and I think TB is pretty bad (I'm no expert)
Maybe he has been planning this for a month. Maybe he purposely didn't get online for 3 days.

That was his TB.

Now obituary or pic or not believing.
Kk, Im askin for one atm

Ask the father what kind of treatment options they pursued?

Possibly he never had TB. He was just attention whoring from the beginning and used that as evidence to say he "died".

Bullstuff, his son died. Garry's mod is the least of his worries.
I agree. When my dog died I didn't give 2 stuffs for anything. When my aunt died I just sat in spot at midnight still wearing my funeral cloths mourning my aunt who I didn't even care to much for.

Andrew sirkoch's obituary does not exist.

It took me 10 seconds to find the obituaries of all my dead relatives and sirkoch is not a common name.