Author Topic: C. bleck - Constantly posting stuffty creepypastas  (Read 1235 times)

Two is constant?
Calm down, he probably just posted the second because he locked the first.
I say just let him be, he's just trying to make something entertaining.

He just wanted to make a nice story then everyone barged in his topics shouting at him for it.
I would get angry to, maybe not to the level of using caps lock (whoa whoa man not that angry) but yeah, I think he had perfect reason and to be quite honest I think you should have just said something along the lines of 'please fix your grammar, it makes it easier to read what you're saying and thus may make your story slightly better, the story could use some work though' rather than simply saying 'wowe this is bulstuff'.

Seriously guys, grow up a bit and help people that don't know how to behave with etiquette on the internet rather than simply shouting at them till they go away.

He's just trying to contribute and do something with his time here on the forums, he's not a friend.

Yosher I see what you mean but just let him do and ignore his topics.

He's too young to understand the concept of using proper grammar or being creepy. The best thing to do is to just let him burn himself out.

I like it. It's lulzy because he types them like an idiot.

I find it kinda eh I don't know. At least he's trying but the caps locking needs to stop.

Did you REALLY expect this topic to take off in your favor Yosher?

You're a richard

Did you REALLY expect this topic to take off in your favor Yosher?

You're a richard

hurray for hatred bump

Blockland creepypastas cannot be done right. At all.
There's nothing really creepy that you can do with the game unless you know how to code, add new events, or write well.

hurray for hatred bump
huh?

I could have sworn it was only 4 or 5 topics down

Blockland creepypastas cannot be done right. At all.
There's nothing really creepy that you can do with the game unless you know how to code, add new events, or write well.
i take it you never read khorde's renderman creepypasta.

His ideas actually weren't that bad, it was just his grammar and lack of punctuation

"THIS IS THE BEST CREEPY PASTA EVER YOU ALL AGREE AND SHOUDLNT FLAME OR ANYTHING AND VOTE EPIC IT WILL BE TRUE RIGHT?"