US Presidential Race: Who Are You Rooting For?

Poll

Party?

Republican
30 (19%)
Democrat
39 (24.7%)
Independent
9 (5.7%)
Libertarian
10 (6.3%)
I don't give a joystick.
64 (40.5%)
Progressive
4 (2.5%)
Minor Party (Prohibition, etc.)
2 (1.3%)

Total Members Voted: 157

Author Topic: US Presidential Race: Who Are You Rooting For?  (Read 11106 times)

>prohibition
lolk

Seriously though, Ron Paul all the way, even though he won't win.
But I wish.
He could.
He.
H.

Maybe so but that's me.
I'm one those conservatives... Also what else you expect from someone who's in the bible belt?
Listen to both sides.  Can't say, "I'll be ignorant but I can still make a decent choice based on surrounding people's judgement hurr durr."

Just leave my thoughts on the government alone. I'm not changing so don't try it.

I'm pretty much self stereotyping. I don't care or mind for the government but they have to stay out of my life.  
The government gives so much stuff to you, it's not even funny. Government regulated food produce, government safety surtified vehicles, advanced education, approved housing, plumbing, electricity, all this stuff. And you have the loving nerve to say our government is bad. I hate you. I hate you so much. You're my most hated forum user now. Go forget yourself with your confederate flag you loving cunt.

Then shut the forget up. You obviously don't know what you're talking about. Stop talking out of your starfish.

I'm not an idiot, I can tell whats going on WITHOUT the media telling me whats what.

Solid, I think its time you calmed down..

Solid, I think its time you calmed down..
I think its time you actually form an intelligent argument before coming into a topic like this.

Saying "oh obama sucks at president stuff because the price of my mcdonalds kids meal goes up" is not a valid argument anytime, anywhere except for the school for the simple-minded.

In his logic, every president who's ever resided over a period of inflation was bad.

And yes, that includes Reagan.

The reality of it is, of course, there are so many more departments and committees and congresses and senates that take their part in the regulating and controlling of our economy that just to observe out your window at rising prices of something and blame only the head of state (who in some instances probably had nothing to do with) for all the problems you see going on is moronic.

Oh, and Fox News can never be considered a valued source. Neither can any of the medias who are owned by media moguls such as Rupert Murdoch. Which basically means all of them. Independent journalism is really all we've got to trust right now. Which is why print isn't dead quite yet. News papers still serve one purpose.

I think its time you actually form an intelligent argument before coming into a topic like this.

Saying "oh obama sucks at president stuff because the price of my mcdonalds kids meal goes up" is not a valid argument anytime, anywhere except for the school for the simple-minded.

It doesn't matter any which way I or anyone else comes at this. Somebody will always disagree with you and call you stupid.
And assuming that I don't pay attention to prices, and taxes outside of fast food is silly of you.
You don't know what I do in my life. I'm not saying I know everything, but when something effects what I do in any way, I take notice and do research.

I had no idea the Blockland Forums had so many politic savvy users...

Oh, and Fox News can never be considered a valued source. Neither can any of the medias who are owned by media moguls such as Rupert Murdoch. Which basically means all of them. Independent journalism is really all we've got to trust right now. Which is why print isn't dead quite yet. News papers still serve one purpose.

Okay. For those who didn't pick up on it, my comment about Fox News was sarcasm. I only peruse independent.

But fine. Next time I wont add anything to these threads.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 12:08:31 AM by Mr.Noßody »

Some of us are old enough to vote believe it or not, lol.

By the way, any attacks made by me should be known that I in no way mean offense personally, I simply am heated on persuading you to see the other side.

No one should ever feel belittled for their opinions politically, it just isn't what that's all about.

Unless you're like pro-slavery. Then you're just wrong.

Some of us are old enough to vote believe it or not, lol.
By the way, any attacks made by me should be known that I in no way mean offense personally, I simply am heated on persuading you to see the other side.
No one should ever feel belittled for their opinions politically, it just isn't what that's all about.
Unless you're like pro-slavery. Then you're just wrong.

Please take notice that I am old enough to vote.

But the fact that "attacks" are even made like that really makes me doubt in even fighting. Why fight when you cant win?
I'm done here.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 12:13:57 AM by Mr.Noßody »

I never insinuated that you weren't of voting age, I just...

You know what, never mind. Good day sir.

It doesn't matter any which way I or anyone else comes at this. Somebody will always disagree with you and call you stupid.
And assuming that I don't pay attention to prices, and taxes outside of fast food is silly of you.
You don't know what I do in my life. I'm not saying I know everything, but when something effects what I do in any way, I take notice and do research.

I had no idea the Blockland Forums had so many politic savvy users...
Of course someone is going to call you stupid if you bring forth an argument as stupid as "I get all my information from the increase in prices". And I think you should be smart enough to realize that I was using the fast food comment as an example, I never said anything about that being the only thing you based your opinions on. The fact that you would think that is silly.