Author Topic: Eussorus' failure to the path of self-realization  (Read 6280 times)

Jackass who holds himself above others
Neverending crapfest of hate

Quotes from page 10 to page 1.

I'm not even suprised, I might be a horrible person on the forums but I only have 2

make that 3

No good reason* holy stuff you're dumb.
No one will ever have respect for you.
And you're the one to judge that?

He seems unintelligent, but I see no reason to post this thread if there's no proof on the chat, they must have done something to piss the admins off and ban them.
Glass' way of saying, I don't think before I post.

the problem here is that he keeps going "omg glass ur dum" in every other thread

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=191448.msg5134755#msg5134755
Dude shut up, you have no room to tell someone to get out.
You've only been here for four months and you already are good friends with him, ahaha, I bet.

You didn't even read the OP anyway.
OP is needing attention so goes after the young new members.
Me and nobot made up and are somewhat friends, so don't include him.

stop acting loving stupid, all I did was state the topic, you bassiacly made a drama of a 8 year old new member, or a troll wanted attention which is exactly what you gave him.
Haha, that's not flaming.

You're only ignoring me because i'm right, and you don't want to admit it.
A cool bro? I don't care for your opinion, I lost respect for you, I hardly knew you existed untill this topic.
You made a drama topic on a 8 year old that is probably new to the internet, I'm sure your first posts weren't good either.
Where did I say the topic is bad? that's dissmissing and I'm not getting banned for such a thing.

I think it's kind of harsh and mean to drama a 8 year old for such small things yes, he will probably get banned for not reading the rules anyway, so why bother attacking the kid.

Are you loving serious?  Most new members are stupid, I'm sure you were to.
The kid is brand new, he probably didn't read the rules, you drama'd him for very small things, let it go, he will most likely get banned and have the topics removed.
I didn't know you existed untill this thread.
Here we go again, so you aren't going to hate someone only because you want sympathy, just tell your opinion no one cares now.
noedit:So your saying only dumbasses would hate eachother?  oh my god this is to good!

I think he admitted that it was harsh already?

I hope you get banned for flaming
THE FUNNY PART IS THAT HE WAS DOING SAME THING

I mostly float around in Drama and off-topic, so you're right on that.

and when If I flame I back it up with some actually proof, unlike you.

This makes no sense

Explain to me how i'm acting supierior?  and I'm not trying to control the whole topic, all I'm doing is arguing with someone who won't argue back, only scraps the barrel.

I die a little bit when "scraping the barrel" is used in place of "arguing against me"

You're the one with the nine hour call going, he only has 7 posts a day.
Now you're just scraping the barrel for insults.

and you're flaming.

Nice going off-topic on your very own thread.

How did I know that would end up an argument

That's really ironic coming from you.
Yeah and isn't peavy22 like a big starfish?  FFSO and peavy22 will be a great couple
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=181100.0
That's funny considering that you're an alt of Blocker, the one who released rtb4 during beta.
you're derailing the topic and bumping it.
So loving what at least he didn't release a big mod, I doubt he forgave you.

If he really forgave you you wouldn't have made the alt.

I hope Timex gets banned, he's been a tad vicious lately.

HMMMM

have fun with your ban.
Your opinion sucks :)
No one will believe it unless you post a picture.
Someone lock this, it's only going to start a religious war and people will troll him.

he really needs a swift kick in the butt

i know this is his second bite at the apple, I'm not sure whose though

isn't he juicebox
yes. he told me a while back over irc when we were friendsBut now he is a general starfish. Hes on the drama topics more than anything else just to start random arguments he knows nothing about.

isn't he juicebox
Yes, that has been established.

I would have that he would improve over time, but he only seems to get more self-centered as time goes on.

also nice op, very well put together.

Ya I completely agree with OP.

Juicebox used to be such a great guy until he had a little quarel with Nobot.

I think he's just going through those teenage phases and will prolly snap out of it in a year or so. It's all just a matter of time and maturity. I miss the old Eussy.

I'm the creator of the greatest Blockland mod ever created, and the best scripter to ever grace Blockland with my presence, there's no doubt about that. But sometimes you have to play down your achievements, to allow the commonfolk to feel accepted in social boundaries. Obviously Eussorus just isn't doing that great of a job at it.

Ya I completely agree with OP.

Juicebox used to be such a great guy until he had a little quarel with Nobot.

I think he's just going through those teenage phases and will prolly snap out of it in a year or so. It's all just a matter of time and maturity. I miss the old Eussy.
Me and Eussorus made up :/

I do agree with the with the OP though.
Besides the fact that we made up, he gets aggressive too easily.

I'm the creator of the greatest Blockland mod ever created, and the best scripter to ever grace Blockland with my presence, there's no doubt about that. But sometimes you have to play down your achievements, to allow the commonfolk to feel accepted in social boundaries. Obviously Eussorus just isn't doing that great of a job at it.

Which mod?

I dislike him. Although I don't find him as bad as when he first joined.

"dude you have no room to tell some one to get out" this is how stupid eussorus is. He thinks he's the boss.

"you didn't even read the op anyway" yes I did. Eussorus you are a noob.

He drama'd me for a joke before. If you was to hunt it down you would see that he didn't put the start of the chat or anything.

Let me find it
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=181100.0
Notice it starts with me saying "Tits".... Because that's so the start of the argument right?

Over all he's an total ass who thinks he's the boss of EVERYTHING.

It's a bit tempting to post in my own drama so I will do it anyway.

Glass is pretty much dumb in every drama thread he goes into, but he apologized to me and I accepted, so I guess we're friends
I know you do not like me, But. I wanted to Apologize for my actions, And i was hopping that we could possibly be friends again. Or, If we  ever were. But Im truly sorry for what I done and i hope you would accept my FriendShip. I don't like being hated nor hating you. And I think i could possibly have a reset.

as for the part of me being an starfish, I think I relized, I've been inmature, and just a complete drama whore, fanatic that never cares about anyones opinion but my own, I think i've relized i've been dumb letely, and I'm going to try to tone it down.

Also most of the quotes you used were somewhat valid, if you would have looked at the conversations.