Author Topic: I think i have depression.  (Read 1755 times)

I think i do. i really depressed lately and really just want to commit Self Delete.

It's just your teenage hormones kicking in.
It's alright man.
Just find a way to relieve stress

I think i do. i really depressed lately and really just want to commit Self Delete.
considering you are probably 12, there is absolutely nothing that matters enough to kill yourself right now, because chances are in 10 years you won't have these problems

do it friend

Talk to your parents

No, you're just sad you didn't get your way or something bad happened so you're sad and you think to yourself you're depressed.

Its most likely hormones. I went through puberty trust me it sucks but once its over with its all good.

Also hope you skip the squeaky voice part. I did.

When my mommy says no candy for breakfast and no chocolate milk before 7 oclock bedtime I wanna kill myself too 11 year olds unite!

If you are then go see a counselor and get prescribed for some pills if he diagnoses you with depression. I can assure you moping about and smoking weed wont make anything better.

I never went through these "Teenage Hormones"
Ive always been chipper.
:D

an hero

If you are then go see a counselor and get prescribed for some pills if he diagnoses you with depression. I can assure you moping about and smoking weed wont make anything better.

I just feel really depressed lately. and last time i talked to my parents about it they told me
"Well you should see someone then"

lol wtf can be so hard in an 11 year old's life that he wants to kill himself?

i tell ya its hard being an adult where its every man for himself, and you have stuffloads of responsibilities.
i WISH my problems just consisted of homework due dates and talking to that cute girl.