Author Topic: Player attacking servers, any one else experience it?  (Read 850 times)

I'm not too sure of his BLID but he has been going around under the name of Digital Ph33r, and he has been attacking servers causing extreme lag, and even crashes. The servers I go to I'm not an admin at so I can't do anything about it, I was just wondering if I'm the only person who has been experiencing this.

what is it with this major recent influx of people attacking and crashing servers lately

i don't get it, i've never seen it become such a big problem like it is now

what is it with this major recent influx of people attacking and crashing servers lately
i don't get it, i've never seen it become such a big problem like it is now
probably butthurt children and angry females

definitely annoying, but its not of the quality of Anonymous, so we can rule them out.

definitely annoying, but its not of the quality of Anonymous, so we can rule them out.
>Implying anonymous would even give a stuff about game servers in general.

>Implying anonymous would even give a stuff about game servers in general.

^ PS3

that and I know some of the members of /b/ who are in it have attacked servers for fun, like Wurm Online.

^ PS3
Wasnt game servers

It was the whole network
and it wasn't to ruin peoples fun
it was to take peoples money

This is happening frequently, I'll be sure to ban him from my rotting sewer.

It was the whole network
and it wasn't to ruin peoples fun
it was to take peoples money

To bad anon never took any money themselves, they just liked to be in control, but the real anon is dead now so we can really rule them out.

I'll be sure to ban him from my kittens.

It probably isn't a group or anything.

Just some guy being a richardhead for kicks.