Author Topic: I got an iPhone (recheck OP if you know much about iPhones)  (Read 2425 times)

Good, another girl who mindlessly gets a (averagely) $300 worth phone for nothing except Facebook and being handicapped with friends.

Thats all I use my iPhone for. forget you. :D

Thats all I use my iPhone for. forget you. :D

See what I mean?  :cookieMonster:

4S has a better camera (I think it's 5-8 MP, Im not sure) and HD video recording (720p?). I'm not entirely sure, but I think it has a faster processor too.

4S has a better camera (I think it's 5-8 MP, Im not sure) and HD video recording (720p?). I'm not entirely sure, but I think it has a faster processor too.

Iphone 4 barely reached a good benchmark even close to Samsung S2, 4S defeats Samsung S2.

Siri is the only thing worth mentioning, and I don't need that because it's useless
It's pretty useful, actually. For example, you can get Siri to look for nearby Mongolian restaurants.

It's pretty useful, actually. For example, you can get Siri to look for nearby Mongolian restaurants.

so can google maps :/

so can google maps :/
But what if you're on a date and need to find a certain place to eat fast?

Swype.

I have an iPod touch, also beware, the iPhone's are very nice but their screens can be broken very easily.

There's an app for that.

There's an app for that.

At that point, why not use Siri? You just contradicted yourself.

I just got a Nook Color, I'm using it right now.

anything by kariosoft and you're set for life
that and steam of course