Author Topic: My first experience with AoT  (Read 11536 times)

Should of just gave me the 5k and we would of left you alone. Me and cheesenasterflux will keep on killing in till we get the 5k

Wow you're loving stupid. How can he gather 5k if you keep killing him? This is the reason I don't play AoT. Stupid cunts everywhere.

How about you pussies start learning to fight back instead of whining like little bitches on the forums? If you can't fight, simply pay me and I'll make sure things work out alright.

Idiots trying to act like big boss mondays.

Dumbasses.

no wonder this game is abandoned

Don't mind Darkcop. He's a pusillanimous individual that anyone could beat after you played for a week. The other 2 however, you're forgeted on that matter.

Don't mind Darkcop. He's a pusillanimous individual that anyone could beat after you played for a week. The other 2 however, you're forgeted on that matter.

Troll coming from you a brand new player could beat you with one hand behind their back

Lmao, I beat you like every time we have a fight.

How about you pussies start learning to fight back instead of whining like little bitches on the forums? If you can't fight, simply pay me and I'll make sure things work out alright.

How about you stop pretending to be tough guy and walk away from your dying game for once? C:

How about you stop pretending to be tough guy
Not pretending.
and walk away from your dying game for once? C:
Because I like smashing kids like you.

Quit acting like boss monday and let people have a good time, dumbass.

Should of just gave me the 5k and we would of left you alone. Me and cheesenasterflux will keep on killing in till we get the 5k

you're pathetic lol

Not pretending.Because I like smashing kids like you.

so are you.

Because I like smashing kids like you.

THC Clan 4 ever!

Thats how this game is. its worthless to new players, cause you never get a chance to play it.

Thats how this game is. its worthless to new players, cause you never get a chance to play it.

That's why there are few players. Only the best get to play. It's almost like Porto helps to keep the playerbase elite.

That's why there are few players. Only the best get to play. It's almost like Porto helps to keep the playerbase elite.
but wouldn't it be more interesting with more elites? and how can you get more elites if the only people able to play are the ones who are good. Why not give others a chance to be good?