Author Topic: DAY Z MEGATHREAD - OP finally gets this mod.  (Read 110805 times)

First they take away our Revolver, then our Makarov, whats next? Our backpack with everything in it?
I didn't even know how to use the backpack on my first five or six lives, so it's not like it's hard to not start with a backpack.

This is impossible. Starting without a gun makes nearly every task ending up in me dying.

This is impossible. Starting without a gun makes nearly every task ending up in me dying.
nnnope

Stop running full speed into town and be patient.  Press Z and crawl your way there.

WOOO that was fun. the controls weren't working because dayz wasn't even enabled. derp. now it is, and the controls are working :D I ran into a shack (yes, ran, i'm a moron c:)
found a crowbar, and proceeded to crowbar 11 zombies to death, because i just absolutely had to run. i found like 6 dead bodies so now i have an M1911 and some morphine and some frankenbeans. except i had to use all my painkillers cause i fell off a roof trying to climb down a ladder. derp. i broked, and i was knocked out for a while.

says handicap niven...
it's actually handicapped rocket

im no pants niven

it's actually handicapped rocket

im no pants niven
sry for mesin that up

It isn't that difficult. I mean really now.

nobody ever wants to play

The worst glitch is walking through a doorway and then breaking a bone somehow and passing out and loosing 4000 blood.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 09:55:00 PM by Harm94 »

I'll play if you won't shoot me in to small bits.

I'll play if you won't shoot me in to small bits.
why would I do that?

I hardly trust anyone on these forums :I. Otherwise I'd play with ya guys.