Prototype 2 - PC version released!

Author Topic: Prototype 2 - PC version released!  (Read 4530 times)

Quote from: http://www.prototypegame.com
WELCOME TO NEW YORK ZERO

The sequel to Radical Entertainment’s best-selling open-world action game of 2009, PROTOTYPE® 2 takes the unsurpassed carnage of the original PROTOTYPE and continues the experience of becoming the ultimate shape-shifting weapon. You are Sgt James Heller, husband to a deceased wife and child and a soldier left simply to die.

As the game’s all-new infected protagonist, players will experience Sgt James Heller cutting a bloody swathe through the wastelands of post-viral New York Zero. Equipped with unparalleled new shapeshifting powers,players will gradually build a vast genetic arsenal of deadly new biological weapons and abilities as they hunt, kill and consume their way toward the ultimate goal – to kill…Alex…Mercer!

Are you ready to murder your maker?

essentially, this follows a similar story to inFamous, except that you don't have a choice between good/evil, you're always evil. you're infected with this thing called the Blacklight virus and it basically makes you god. you can survive falls from the tops of skyscrapers, you can transform your body into a living weapon of mass destruction, and you (kind of) eat people.

in case it wasn't already obvious, this game is bloody, gory, and violent as all loving hell. but it's still wickedly fun. I played the first game and I loved it, I can't wait to get this one.

available for PC, Xbox 360, and PS3 for $50.

Sgt. James Heller:

Alex Mercer:

UPDATE: The PC version of Prototype 2 has been released!
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 09:33:42 PM by Raeyok »

cool images

jk they're all broken.

cool images

jk they're all broken.

wow what the forget they were working five minutes ago.

ugh, allow me to fix.

soooo I can't find this on Steam which is disappointing because I loved the first one ..

edit: apparently PC version is delayed for 3 months.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 11:43:38 AM by SpreadsPlague »

soooo I can't find this on Steam which is disappointing because I loved the first one ..

edit: apparently PC version is delayed for 3 months.

wow that's cool.

also fixed the images. hosting on Dropbox until I can get home and rehost on imgur or somewhere else.

The trailer is the best part about this game.

8 replies.

104 views.

really

Hey guys what's going on in this threa---
Quote from: topic title
Prototype 2 - Released April 24!
Quote from: topic title
Released April 24!
Quote from: current date
April 26, 2012

brb game rental

Hey guys what's going on in this threa---
brb game rental

so loving wish I had a PS3 right now. :(

Wow, seems like it would have a cool story.

Wow, seems like it would have a cool story.

it does. the first game was awesome. I can't wait to play this one.

unfortunately the PC version is apparently delayed for 3 months.

however that's kind of good for me because by the time the PC version is released, I'll have a beastly new computer. :D

Question: How does Heller fly?