Author Topic: ■ The Photography Megathread ■  (Read 242861 times)

Fuuck I want to take more pictures but there's nothing to take pictures of in Houston its boring as stuff. No mountains, no forests, no ice, no snow, sunsets look stuff etc

Fuuck I want to take more pictures but there's nothing to take pictures of in Houston its boring as stuff. No mountains, no forests, no ice, no snow, sunsets look stuff etc

take something boring and make it interesting

take a freaking chair and go put it in the middle of the road and take a picture of it

Not possible. You have a house, you see cars on the road, there are insects and wildlife, people, nature, workplaces... You create the picture.

Some pics I took a while back with shallow DoF.

Also, my snake:

I took these over the Winter break a while back, when I visited DC.
They arent the best, but, not too bad. Im proud of them.

Last picture i took of my cat Slippers age just short of 17...
Yes i took this picture with my stuffty Ipod 4th gen's camera but i like how i captured a glare and i used a single filter

so ake it interesting

use your imagination

these are so pretty wow

so ake it interesting

use your imagination
these are so pretty wow
Thanks. :)

Lookin' good with the bird shots! May I suggest you use the Rule of Thirds when taking shots like that? Also, meter off of the bird so it is a tad more visible.

Lookin' good with the bird shots! May I suggest you use the Rule of Thirds when taking shots like that? Also, meter off of the bird so it is a tad more visible.

thanks yo

thanks yo
No problem; I look forward to seeing more of your work! :)