Guys I Need To Pass A Drug Test

Author Topic: Guys I Need To Pass A Drug Test  (Read 10646 times)

op is silly willy

why were you doing drugs in the first place,

that'll seriously teach you and if the school go tell the police about this, your working life would without a doubt be ruined.

Not really, he can't get arrested for failing a drug test. If he got arrested for a possesion I'm pretty sure its not a felony in most if not all states so he doesn't have to tell his employer stuff.

Not really, he can't get arrested for failing a drug test. If he got arrested for a possesion I'm pretty sure its not a felony in most if not all states so he doesn't have to tell his employer stuff.
weed is illegal everywhere
his employers would always have to know about his

nope

Its not a felony, so its none of their business.

ITT:People with no idea how the world works and were brainwashed to think drugs are only used by criminal scum.

how could you not know about amsterdam

better yet the fact that weed isnt illegal everywhere in the world cigaretteet

it is actually illegal in amsterdam fyi

it is actually illegal in amsterdam fyi
They are just really laid back about it.

They are just really laid back about it.
it's decriminalized under a certain amount and when smoked in certain places

Uh no it isnt? In most states, a felony charge is over like 3 ounces I believe. Not to mention the fact that a lot of States have a decriminalized / medicinal view on cannabis

It's illegal there too under federal law, they have it decriminalized for public use under certain restrictions and settlements.

Your advice is so original. Oh wait:

And I'm sure I missed a few here and there.
But it's an important thing to know, it's like saying the fact that you splashed fuel all over your body, while someone asked you to light a match (and you got horribly burned) isn't your fault even though you were the one who splashed the fuel all over yourself in the first place.

My opinion:
OP is a little bit silly for doing it, but i'm not going with the "lol bai druggi xd" BS. I sympathise with him.
Kid that snitched is a richard.
Prohibiting drugs is a bad idea: refer to the 1920's/30s.

Ok so the kid didn't snitch on anybody.  Some straight edge cigarettes from my school decided to forget with the potheads and spread that rumor around.

Ok so the kid didn't snitch on anybody.  Some straight edge cigarettes from my school decided to forget with the potheads and spread that rumor around.
GOOD JOB OP

If you haven't used the detox kit. Keep it for another day