Guys I Need To Pass A Drug Test

Author Topic: Guys I Need To Pass A Drug Test  (Read 10651 times)

Apparently it's illegal to force you to take a test. You could raise a legal issue but then they'd know you got high.
actually, they'd know but there would be no proof because they can't force you to take a drug test. forget the police!

Since you haven't smoked for a few months and the last time you did was on 4/20, the majority should be out of your system. However, drink plenty of fluids like water, teas, and juices to help any residual run through your kidneys.

Drugs can be detected, in your hair so you may want to take appropriate action. A blood test is very accurate and it takes usually a month for that to clear up. Again, fluids may speed up this process. Lastly, it takes a week for your urine to clear up so you should be okish. When is the test?

no·tice·a·ble/ˈnōtisəbəl/adj.
Easily seen or noticed; clear or apparent.

If there was a noticeable change it'd be 'clear and apparent'

Also, we might find out that strawberries are the cause of many diseases. Keyword here is might.
Anything 'might' be the cause of a disease.

Symptoms of STDs are not noticeable for a while, but the STD is there.

Comedy get out
You've been nothing but stupid this whole thread

Just this thread? He's always being stupid.

Actually, no I haven't.

Yes you have, quit being oblivious to your stupidity.

how can the school actually force you to take it? that's illegal as far as i know
Well, the school may have a police officer they are doing it through, and if he was on a drug dealer's receipt list, then they have evidence to require a test.

I've taken one hit from a cig and never wanted to do it again.
Of course not, getting hit hurts.
A cig sounds like a mean person. Did you atleast hit him back?

Symptoms of STDs are not noticeable for a while, but the STD is there.
But they make themselves eventually known. If Marijuana has any major side effects, they obviously haven't...become obvious.

If Marijuana has any major side effects, they obviously haven't...become obvious.
┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

Quote from: _Rave_'s Profile

yes, yes, we already all pointed out and well established that rave is a generically stupid teenager.
move on.

Buy piss from a piss selling website.
(no idea if someone already suggested this.)

Nothing else will help

Edit: perfecturine.com/ saw this on a website ad (go figure)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 10:18:08 PM by zookuw »

-snip-

Don't be so surprised a lot of people smoke for the first time at an even more early age.

Oil change....

bluemountainstatereference

Skip school that day.

Or week.

so. instead of listening to all of the uneducated twits here, lemme give you some advice. been researching this for a bit now because i have a DT soon as well.

there
is
no
fast
way
to
get
rid
of
THC
from
your
system

unless you plan on spending 50 bucks on a drink that probably won't work. getting the actual THC out of your body is the least of your concerns, since you excrement THC and not urinate it. they test you for metabolites in your piss as well as creatine levels and different biotic (or whatever theyre called) levels. the only hope you have (as i SMS'd you earlier) is to dilute the urine. before the test, drink a lot of water, like, a stuffload of water. make sure you piss in the morning before the test also. when you take the test, make sure you don't use the first part of your stream of urine, or the last part. by this i mean, whip out your richard, piss in the toilet a bit, piss in the cup, and then piss in the toilet the rest of the way.

a note; make sure that you take some vitamin b-2 and b-12 and a b-complex the night before the test, especially if you're going to dilute with water. a lot of people will require that you take a retest or completely fail you if they think you're trying to dilute the urine. the b-2,12,and complex add color to your urine and make it seem like you're not.

another thing you can do, it's a bit risky, is to take an eye dropper with visine in it, and put a few drops into the cup. i believe the saline in the visine sterilizes the piss some more, but i don't know this as a fact for sure.

another thing to remember; don't work out for 48 hours before the test. when you work out, you burn fat, and in turn burn THC which gets it released into your skin and blood. gotta make sure you don't have any of it in your blood stream before, since theres hints of blood in your urine.