Author Topic: Guys I Need To Pass A Drug Test  (Read 10619 times)

Regardless of the effects, these drugs have still been made illegal.
If I had the ability, I'd be on the phone to your parents right now.
loving druggies.

I'd rather not be inhaling a stuffton of smoke. That can't be healthy. And just watch a few years later, scientists will find that pot causes nasty mutations in DNA.

I'd rather not be inhaling a stuffton of smoke. That can't be healthy. And just watch a few years later, scientists will find that pot causes nasty mutations in DNA.
Pot was around when your parents were your age at LEAST.

They probably smoked, are they forgeted up?

My mom tried a cigarette once. She got sick and never touched it again.
My dad smoked cigs and cigars for a while then quit.

They never touched pot. And you don't know what a DNA mutation is do you?

Alright mang, last time we had a discussion about pot you blocked me on Steam. So i'm not doing this.

My parents smoke cigarettes and my mom smokes weed and she has no DNA issues. She's just ignorant as forget. (sorry mom its true, spiders have 8 legs not 6)

I've taken one hit from a cig and never wanted to do it again.

you're going to want to drink as much water as you can, then do a lot of physical exercise to sweat. basically what you need to do is filter your blood so that when you take the piss that they test, there won't be any waste left in the urine. you might also want to keep a half eaten poppy seed bagel in your backpack so if you fail by a little, you might be able to trick them with "i was eating a bagel."

Rub your snake in coke and do a stuff load of heroin.

Do so much drugs that it makes it seem like an error.

Hahahaha, only idiots take drugs. Good luck buster.

Hide a bottle of clean urine securely up your star fish.
Guarantee it'll be warm.

Hide a bottle of clean urine securely up your star fish.
Guarantee it'll be warm.
lol'd.  One of my friends also said that.

I think that it might have just been a rumor that the kid was giving out names.  The 2 kids who got caught were expelled though.

lol you're loving handicapped.
you are so loving dumb, learn some science before you claim that inhaling the smoke from a plant can cause DNA mutation

lol you're loving handicapped.
you are so loving dumb, learn some science before you claim that inhaling the smoke from a plant can cause DNA mutation
marijuana smoke causes different types of genetic damage than tobacco smoke. Marijuana condensates were more likely to kill the cells or cause DNA damage. In contrast, tobacco condensates were more likely to change the structure of chromosomes within the cells.
Not so much as mutation as it does damage. If there is anyone who needs to learn a little science before claiming someone "loving handicapped" it's you, lol.

I bought a detox kit for $45.  I feel like I should be ok, fast metabolism, little to no body fat, first time in 5 months, and the detox should help.
Hope you get busted anyway you goddamn moron lol