Author Topic: Guys I Need To Pass A Drug Test  (Read 10706 times)

Isn't the other name for that Opium?
Nah, they're related though.

Opium is the latex that comes from the Opium Poppy. You get high off of it I believe by heating the latex and breathing in the fumes. I think smoking works too.

Morphine is extracted from the poppy, which is then used in medicine as an anaesthetic.
Heroin is derived from Morphine, scientifically being called diacetylmorphine. Heroin is a much stronger version of Morphine and was for a time used as an anaesthetic too. But now it's mostly an illegal drug and considered one of the toughest drugs.

The opium poppy also produced Codeine, which is a rather strong anaesthetic that is commonly used in medicine through out the world.

Basically, the Opium Poppy is one of the most helpful plants in Anaesthetics aswell as recreational drug use. It's been used for as long as History can record and presumed to go back to the Stone Age.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_poppy

he bought rolling papers from them (used to roll joints)
Or more generally for rolling cigarettes. But also used for joints too.
I'm not sure if you're required to be 18 to buy them in England or not.

I know that you need to be 18 to buy cigarettes or tobacco (16 to use, but 18 to purchase), but I don't know if that law applies to tobacco-related products, like Rolling Papers and Filter Tips. I can either presume it does, which is why a lot of people I know who are 16 and smoke, either cannabis or tobacco, get quite excited when they have papers, or perhaps it's just because they can't afford them.

In the US you need to be 18+ and 19+ in some states to purchase any smoking paraphernalia

-snip-
It's not like he can go up to his dad and say "DAD. I'M DOING DRUGS. GIMME YOUR PISS"
Now can he?

paraphernalia
Thank you. I was trying to use that word instead of "tobacco-related products".
But I just could not think of it. It was on the edge of my tongue. :c

wow wtf why has no one said skip school!

wow wtf why has no one said skip school!
He's gonna have to go to school the next day and take it then

Kids don't have rights in this country, so you're a little forgeted.

Get someone else to pee for you and bring it in in a warm bag hidden in your pants?

Do the poppyseed muffin and just tell them you had a muffin for breakfast

Oh also find the snitch and beat his ass to pulp. That's how it works right?

It's not like he can go up to his dad and say "DAD. I'M DOING DRUGS. GIMME YOUR PISS"
Now can he?

Yeah but

that stuff be gross

Oh also find the snitch and beat his ass to pulp. That's how it works right?

No. It's not. If anything, tell on him for lying.

get off your weak ass and exercise till you cant sweat no more

No. It's not. If anything, tell on him for lying.
Its not? Wow clearly my state and your state have to different idea's on that.

Now can he?
That reminded me of what was said in class once. (Sorry I can't help but to retype to convo"

Guy to student teacher: Hey can I go I need to take me a piss
Student teacher dude: Who's piss are you going to take?
Guy: What no ones?
Student teacher: Well you said your going to take me a piss
Guy: No I didn't?
Then it goes on and on

Its not? Wow clearly my state and your state have to different idea's on that.
Drugs aren't a problem in my school, and people don't just beat people up for no reason.

Drugs aren't a problem in my school, and people don't just beat people up for no reason.
"Snitches get stitches"
Its a common phrase that's taken seriously out here.