Author Topic: Guys I Need To Pass A Drug Test  (Read 10702 times)

"Snitches get stitches"
Its a common phrase that's taken seriously out here.

Telling on people for breaking the rules gets you beat up there?
What the forget?!

I don't know if your still looking for solutions but the solution is pretty easy. Refuse to be drug tested. Public schools have no right to drug test their students especially on the grounds of "While this other student said.." The most they can do is look through your bag IMO.

cant you deny a test? why incriminate yourself. you arent even on trial.

do you go to a private school or something?

Tell your parents to write you a note that they don't want you drug tested or something like that. I'm pretty sure schools can't even drug test you without parental approval at least?

cant you deny a test? why incriminate yourself. you arent even on trial.
My school had us sign something where we can be drug tested anytime, and if you don't sign you can't go to school.

My school had us sign something where we can be drug tested anytime, and if you don't sign you can't go to school.

Are you in a public school?

They're really just forcing you to sign so what's the point lol.

Telling on people for breaking the rules gets you beat up there?
What the forget?!
isn't that like everywhere

what kind of goody-two-shoes world do you live in

Not like that in my school.

K, I'll just go to school and have a complete disregard for all the rules, I can bring a handgun if I want.

"Snitches get stitches"
Its a common phrase that's taken seriously out here.

You took drugs?  If so, you're screwed, if not, you're fine.
No stuff

Also, if it was pot the longest it can be detectable in the urine is 2 days. Drink a lot of water and sweat often. Detox kits are a rip off and don't work