Author Topic: Help me get in shape!  (Read 1869 times)

actually eating a lot and working out will make all that fat go straight to your muscles instead of being stored in your gut.
There is no process in the human body that converts stored fat into muscle.

This is true. I gained lots of weight and I turned that into muscle. Since I did that now I can be like a bull when it comes to fighting. When your big as forget people can't knock you down so easy because you can just knock them out the way.

Even my cousin who's been fighting all his life has issues keeping me down. Remember that being big isn't a bad thing. Just try not to get a huge gut because seeing that is like wtf?

Shut up.

There is no process in the human body that converts stored fat into muscle.
Shut up.
Ah.
Ahaha.
Hahaha.

lol'd harder than should have.
Laugh at the fatass beer-gut redneck!L:

Laugh at the fatass beer-gut redneck!L:
My gut isn't really big. Its actually normal sized it just sticks out maybe an inch or 2.

Not sure about losing weight but getting myself inshape was mainly due to sports.
Doing wrestling and track have really helped me a lot.

Not sure about losing weight but getting myself inshape was mainly due to sports.
Doing wrestling and track have really helped me a lot.
I wrestle a lot but since I still have a lot of weight I can't run easy. Also I get shortness of breath way to easy so I can't even make it a mile.

Can't run but I turn like a boss, I can't fit through a small spot so I just.... Well it depends on the material if I can break through or not.

well darn diggity i hard 2 crawl in thru 2 inches o steel plating to rescue my civil war veteran dad

It's hard for me to get in shape, for some reason I always have the desire to eat something.
Sometimes it's hard for me to resist donuts :|

http://scoobysworkshop.com/teen-workout-plan/

There's no reason not to lift. Have your parents buy you some cheap weights and a pull bar. Follow that plan, and you'll see a difference within a year. There's no shortcut, so have patience and keep on doing it.

This is true. I gained lots of weight and I turned that into muscle. Since I did that now I can be like a bull when it comes to fighting. When your big as forget people can't knock you down so easy because you can just knock them out the way.

Even my cousin who's been fighting all his life has issues keeping me down. Remember that being big isn't a bad thing. Just try not to get a huge gut because seeing that is like wtf?

stuff I forgot to add: No I'm not trying to be a Mister Tough dude, I'm just pointing out how being bigger can help.

My dad's cuban, and cubans generally have large thigh legs. and I'm chubby. Bitches can't knock me down before I knock them down.

My dad's cuban, and cubans generally have large thigh legs. and I'm chubby. Bitches can't knock me down before I knock them down.
Thanks for helping with my point. The bigger you are the harder you can be to knock down. When my cousin tries it doesn't work because i'm more massive than him and all I have to do is lift my legs up then we both fall into the ground.

Yay for being big.

Speed, endurance, and having good technique is even a bigger factor than being strong and large.

Speed, endurance, and having good technique is even a bigger factor than being strong and large.

That's what she said.