iPod has been stolen, what do I do?-UPDATE: I GOT IT BACK BOYEEEEE!-

Author Topic: iPod has been stolen, what do I do?-UPDATE: I GOT IT BACK BOYEEEEE!-  (Read 2243 times)

Ahem.

or any smart phone, as EVERY smart phone can play mp3s just as well as any mp3 player that has ever existed.

plus have all those stupid apps you think you need. and have net browsing as well.

wasting money on electronics lol. its like the livelihood of apple users.

Great idea man, because a off-brand MP4 player totally has internet, picture, video, music, apps, and messaging. Not to mention retina display and the best digitizer touch screen out there.
why would you need that stuff in class?

Oh wow.

Do kids EVER listen now?

You shouldn't of brought it with you to school. Even if you're SUUPPEERRR bored on the bus, better safe than sorry.

Or if you don't want to listen, you should've put it in your locker.

You're the one at fault here, you should've put common knowledge out there before you reacted to your "friend."

What's your password so I can use it?

why would you need that stuff in class?

I use the internet for looking up values in chemistry, and in study hall we're allowed to screw around on our phones and stuff if we want.

I use the internet for looking up values in chemistry, and in study hall we're allowed to screw around on our phones and stuff if we want.
just use a textbook
and im british but isnt studyhall for studying?

just use a textbook

Studying, finishing homework, reading, etc. It's like a do-whatever-you-want period.

And I never have my chemistry textbook on me, that thing's a monster. :cookieMonster:

just use a textbook
study hall is for whatever
from my experience, it's commonly used for just about everything except studying

I actually lost my iPod once. I left my locker unlocked, and the kid in the locker next to me stole it during class. How I found it was him? He actually changed my TextPlus name from my name to HIS name, and all my friends asked why my name was "Jose."

Long story short, my mom and I got the principal on it, and I did get it back from him. Haven't seen him much since.

To all the people saying the police can't/wont do anything; they sure as hell can get the kids parents involved.
"Jhon, where'd you get that fancy ass case and why do you have two iPods?"

Anyway, I really hope some kids are just loving with me. It wouldn't be the first time something like this has happened at my school.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 10:09:31 PM by matthewbim11 »

Let the Principal or Vice Principal, and Gym teacher know that it was taken, and mention everyone you saw and knew who was in the gym at the time.

Let the Principal or Vice Principal, and Gym teacher know that it was taken, and mention everyone you saw and knew who was in the gym at the time.
This has been done already. The school is basically giving me the "forget you" about it.

I never brought my stuff to school and it's safe and sound