Author Topic: Alright so I hit my head two days ago, and am feeling weird  (Read 1884 times)

I got too drunk at a festival (vodka, whoopdelovingdoo, but please ignore the alcohol part of this this one time) and whatever happened, I blacked out. My friends told me I hit my head very very hard off a rock and that was that. So I woke up with a hangover the next day, sore head, blahdeblah, but it's been two days now and I'm sitting up typing a message, feeling awfully dizzy and to say the least, I just don't feel right at all.

I'm really not sure whats going on right now, or even sure what to do. So guys, help?

Could be allergies.

As far as we know your dizziness has nothing to do with 2 days ago.

You probably have a concussion or something similar.

Also if it took 2 days than well I don't know what to say but it shouldn't have taken 2 days unless  there was a delayed reaction.

Have you gone to a hospital?


you're lucky you were drunk. the fact that alcohol can block pain messages probably saved you alot of "OUCH!".

Almost definitely a concussion, you will want to see a doctor about that.

you're lucky you were drunk. the fact that alcohol can block pain messages probably saved you alot of "OUCH!".

He wouldn't even hit his head if he decided NOT to drink alcohol.  :cookieMonster:

concussion

go see a doctor silly irishman

concussion

go see a doctor silly irishman
I'm half Irish, like a boss.


yea go to the doctor.

Is getting drunk at 16 common in Ireland?
And if it is, you people are thicker than cement.

lol, "i was super duper drunk (ignore the drunk k)"

if you didnt want to show off that you drink, you wouldnt have said anything about it

Go to the doctor you could have a concussion and if it is untreated it could be fatal depending on the severity. Check with your doctor

I would go straight to the hospital.