Author Topic: Pixel Art  (Read 768951 times)

everything is on a grid but one of the enemies at the bottom-left is off it. why?

HE'S ANIMATING BETWEEN TILES

stop being advanced with GM bushido :(

swollow + other people who make those things

you should collaborate and make a miniature movie tye thing

swollow + other people who make those things

you should collaborate and make a miniature movie tye thing
That idea wouldn't go far.

That idea wouldn't go far.
Why? You have animators, all you need then are people to direct it and some voice actors. Nothing big.

Why? You have animators, all you need then are people to direct it and some voice actors. Nothing big.
Don't even really need voice actors, You could just make your own little text and text boxes.

The reason why it wouldn't go far is it'd be said to have to last 2 minutes or more.
But that'd reach over 400 frames. (Sure it's easy to reach that much in pivot in only half a day, But drawing won't be able to be done in half a day.)

The reason why it wouldn't go far is it'd be said to have to last 2 minutes or more.
But that'd reach over 400 frames. (Sure it's easy to reach that much in pivot in only half a day, But drawing won't be able to be done in half a day.)

First of all forget pivot.
second of all forget days.

Movies do not take half a day to make.
They can take months, years.

I can direct/edit if you would like, but this movie even if I don't work on this would likely last for 2 weeks min.

a cool idea would to make like a big animated scene, and multiple people like make different tiles that seamlessly connect

huzzah a guy
[ IMG]http://i.imgur.com/LjExRGY.png[/img]
It looks like he has a villager nose from Minecraft.