Author Topic: Eussorus - Wake up call and apparently he left?  (Read 22620 times)

Hey whats going on in this thr-

._.
bye
Don't forget you're lunch.
I mean it.
Stay.
How do we serve you?
Broiled?
Fried?
SO MANY POSSIBILITIES.

Hey whats going on in this thr-

I'm going to poke the gats.

._.
bye

Don't worry, they're just gatling guns.

I saw a real life furry once he had cat ears, a bell around his neck, and I'm pretty sure he had a fox tail coming out of his ass->hole.
and that's where generalizations come from :I

I saw a real life furry once he had cat ears, a bell around his neck, and I'm pretty sure he had a fox tail coming out of his ass->hole. So you're basically that except inside your closet and confused about what buttplug you want to wear before coming out.
i love you

and that's where generalizations come from :I
Exactly.

Just ignore them, they are probably just people who are forgeted up in the head.

I know a real life furry and he's just like me and you, no different..

And you guys get on me for hating? You guys don't have much room to talk if your going to hate on furries because of a person who decides to act that way.

Exactly.

Just ignore them, they are probably just people who are forgeted up in the head.

I know a real life furry and he's just like me and you, no different..

And you guys get on me for hating? You guys don't have much room to talk if your going to hate on furries because of a person who decides to act that way.
it's funny because no new points have been brought to the table and you're repeating the same stuff I've heard since forever from completely different people

it's funny because no new points have been brought to the table and you're repeating the same stuff I've heard since forever from completely different people
Well its true..

I never hurt anyone and neither have a lot of furs, people are just generalizing stuff and going on it.
Be a bit more open minded people! It'll help!

Be a bit more open minded people! It'll help!
hello and welcome to the world: nobody wants to change

Eussorus is being more dumb in each one of his posts.

hello and welcome to the world: nobody wants to change
Come on now even I opened my mind! And I was close minded as forget.

Eussorus is being more dumb in each one of his posts.
You have no room to talk.

Come on now even I opened my mind! And I was close minded as forget.
You have no room to talk.
Yes I do, I am getting better.

:P.  Okay.......
At least your not doing the pointless topic thing anymore.