Author Topic: Throwable 1x1 brick.  (Read 1609 times)

This is just an idea I recently had. It's a weapon that is just a 1x1 brick, but you can throw like the default spear. It wouldn't explode on impact or anything, it will just deal a fair amount of damage to any player it hits. The colour of the brick can be edited in RTB preferences via a colour hex code, RGB sliders or something.

Also, if possible, when the weapon is spawned on a brick, it could align to the grid, so it can be "disguised" as a regular un-interactible brick.

This is just an idea I had. Although I have no intentions for this, I'm sure I'll have some later on. But for now, it would just be funny if this was possible.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 09:56:57 AM by Isaac Fox »

lol that would be cool.

which one 1x1x1 or 1x1x3 ?

So a plate brick?

No, not a plate brick. Although that might work as well.

The correct terms are 1x1 plate and 1x1 brick. Issac wants the 1x1 brick

No, not a plate brick. Although that might work as well.

The way Cubelands was saying, the 1x1 brick is 1x1x3 and 1x1 plate is 1x1x1. This is what it is like when you are making a brick with code, I assume he thinks everyone knows this.

The way Cubelands was saying, the 1x1 brick is 1x1x3 and 1x1 plate is 1x1x1. This is what it is like when you are making a brick with code, I assume he thinks everyone knows this.
It's ambiguous, that's why I clarified

It's ambiguous, that's why I clarified

AMBIGUOS TOPCI BANBANBAN

I would download this.

what if, when the brick hit the ground, it had a toggleable option to make a brick where it landed?

I am pro modeler.

what if, when the brick hit the ground, it had a toggleable option to make a brick where it landed?

Yeah, that would work. It would have to be an RTB preference, though.

better yet just make a new brick placer gun all to together (64 LOL)

grate idea

What if the brick was the same color as your spraycan? (RTB-optional)