Author Topic: Westboro Church - Most hated family in America  (Read 7737 times)

The Westboro Baptist Church (WBC) is an Independent Baptist church known for its extreme stance against homoloveuality and its protest activities, which include picketing funerals of American servicemen and desecrating the American flag. The church is widely described as a hate group and is monitored as such by the Anti-Defamation League and Southern Poverty Law Center. It is headed by Fred Phelps and consists primarily of members of his large family; in 2011, the church stated that it had about 40 members. The church is headquartered in a residential neighborhood on the west side of Topeka about three miles west of the Kansas State Capitol. Its first public service was held on the afternoon of Sunday, November 27, 1955.
The church has been actively involved in the anti-gay movement since at least 1991 when it sought a crackdown on homoloveual activity at Gage Park six blocks northwest of the church. In addition to anti-gay protests at military funerals, the organization pickets other celebrity funerals that are likely to get it media attention.

Taken from Wikipedia

These guys are absolutely nuts.

Watch the documentary [Here]

Interview with Fred Phelps, Westboro Pastor [Here]

Pretty funny parody [Here]
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 06:02:25 PM by bµbbler »

these guys are the coolest people since Riddler

aka massive friends who should all be thrown from a flying snake

They're real life trolls as some member once put it.

They make Kansas look bad :(

Apparently they have a website too
"godhatescigarettes.com"

extremists are always idiots

but gay people are gross

extremists are always idiots

but gay people are gross
Can't tell if trolling.

Anyway they are also a family of lawyers. It's all a way to get people to hurt them so they can press charges.

Can't tell if trolling.
I can have opinions you know

it is unnatural and disgusting

Once again, not sure..

a wise man once said "Too many people have opinions on things they know nothing about. And the more ignorant they are, the more opinions they have."

oh zloff u funny man

Homoloveual behavior occurs in other animals too.

Plus calling it disgusting is subjective. Some homoloveuals out there probably think heteroloveual activities are disgusting.

did you know certain fish and frogs can choose to be female/male to help reproduce?

Here on the forums, life is never complete without your annual Westboro topic!