Author Topic: Westboro Church - Most hated family in America  (Read 7733 times)

-snip-

Yeah, I don't get your point. I was stating that attacking someone else's opinion is a childish thing to do.

Any kind of loveual act is frowned upon according to one of the versions of the bible.
This is a lie

People write a new bible every few hundred years with rules of what is okay and what isnt okay.
This is a lie

Having love and reproducing is a sin.
This is also a lie

Im pretty sure god hates everyone now =P
This is a lie too

Yeah, I don't get your point. I was stating that attacking someone else's opinion is a childish thing to do.

Yes, but when the opinion is "Homoloveuality is unnatural", and on the goddamned Blockland Forums, you'd think that'd be something worth arguing about

This is a lie
This is a lie
This is also a lie
This is a lie too

she pointing out god's contradictions, not quotes by him.

Yes, but when the opinion is "Homoloveuality is unnatural", and on the goddamned Blockland Forums, you'd think that'd be something worth arguing about
I argue you're right.

she pointing out god's contradictions, not quotes by him.
and an example of some of these "contradictions" would be?

Right. This is going to end up with everyone banned anyways lol.

Right. This is going to end up with everyone banned anyways lol.
No its not.

This is a lie
This is a lie
This is also a lie
This is a lie too
Holy butthurt USA.
I must have hit a nerve lol.
Or your some religious freak who lives life according to a book that could have been made up by drunk romans laughing at all of you today lol

I think that God only knows moral decisions. Not humans. That's the problem with the bible, it's made and interpreted by humans. Not god.

and an example of some of these "contradictions" would be?
the grave sin of judging others as would be doing god's work. and thats blasphemy.

when all over the bible, god is demanding his followers to be vigilant upon sinners.

im not going to google up a verse for you to read, ive read the damn book for decades. anyone who has read it should know whats in it.

I think that God only knows moral decisions. Not humans. That's the problem with the bible, it's made and interpreted by humans. Not god.
There are several unmoral acts God commits in the bible.

Holy butthurt USA.
I must have hit a nerve lol.
Or your some religious freak who lives life according to a book that could have been made up by drunk romans laughing at all of you today lol
All the stuff you said is made up bullcrap. You're the one trying to start stuff here.

Also, how am I being butthurt?

There are several unmoral acts God commits in the bible.

Haha, okay. Do tell.

Haha, okay. Do tell.
2 Kings 2:23-24
God kills 42 children for calling a man bald