57 (35.2%)
Middle Lane
46 (28.4%)
Top Lane
36 (22.2%)
Jungle Lane
23 (14.2%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Author Topic: League of Legends - Megathread  (Read 426470 times)

congrats, you won a game where they had a disconnect. you should be in LCS

we lost every single lane and the only reason we won is because I pretty much stomped their entire team myself and turned every teamfight into a total wipe for them

suck my richard

we lost every single lane and the only reason we won is because I pretty much stomped their entire team myself and turned every teamfight into a total wipe for them

suck my richard
well big surprise, you won every 4v5 team fight

please give me your richard

well big surprise, you won every 4v5 team fight

please give me your richard
This actually doesn't really happen when it's that kind of situation with all the lanes. A smart or efficient team can keep ahead if they rotate and exchange well.

This actually doesn't really happen when it's that kind of situation with all the lanes. A smart or efficient team can keep ahead if they rotate and exchange well.
The enemy team is level 8-16

honestly, I don't think any of them know what a jungler is yet.

we lost 4 towers by the 20 minute mark and we were 3 - 14

like we wouldve lost if one more person had voted to surrender

The enemy team is level 8-16
discounting the level 8 obviously the level gap isn't huge. The fact is that Stocking carried lol.
If you end up on top, the advantage is going to show after the game.

discounting the level 8 obviously the level gap isn't huge. The fact is that Stocking carried lol.
If you end up on top, the advantage is going to show after the game.
My bad, I meant that their summoner level is 8-16 while stocking has a level 8-24 team.

and unlike other games, the more you play the better you are.

My bad, I meant that their summoner level is 8-16 while stocking has a level 8-24 team.

Ah, this is true.

who on our team was level 24 because we lost every lane, tristana and jinx gave two double kills to their ADC and ahri had killed khaziks 6 times in the first 20 minutes of the game. we'd also lost 4 towers before our team took down 1.

i wouldnt describe anyone on my team as more experienced or better than the other team

who on our team was level 24 because we lost every lane, tristana and jinx gave two double kills to their ADC and ahri had killed khaziks 6 times in the first 20 minutes of the game. we'd also lost 4 towers before our team took down 1.

i wouldnt describe anyone on my team as more experienced or better than the other team
They're making generalizations.

They're making generalizations.
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/50951587#matches

2nd game down. I guess the level 8 on your team I counted twice and put on their team.

Still not sure why you quoted me on that, because you're still generalizing people's skill based on their level.

Level hardly means anything when almost everybody is a smurf

Riot what are you doing

Riot pls.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

You gotta be loving kidding me. Nasus is literally the only melee champion I play besides Amumu this is bullstuff.

You gotta be loving kidding me. Nasus is literally the only melee champion I play besides Amumu this is bullstuff.
it was well deserved.