57 (35.2%)
Middle Lane
46 (28.4%)
Top Lane
36 (22.2%)
Jungle Lane
23 (14.2%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Author Topic: League of Legends - Megathread  (Read 417659 times)

so is anyone else reading that r34 comic of jynx by shadman

or am I alone

or am I alone

well if you wanna send it to me you wont be alone

The community in this game is complete stuff. Now I remember why I quit playing and only occasionally play with friends

I love playing trundle. given the current tank meta, his ult is ridiculously strong.

The community in this game is complete stuff. Now I remember why I quit playing and only occasionally play with friends

ya but you could say that about any popular game. WoW community is pretty bad now a days, DOTA is awful (they will murder you if you're new) .. call of duty speaks for itself ..

ya but you could say that about any popular game. WoW community is pretty bad now a days, DOTA is awful (they will murder you if you're new) .. call of duty speaks for itself ..
I don't usually get as many ill-mannered people in dota because I am not a super low level

I don't usually get as many ill-mannered people in dota because I am not a super low level
So it's essentially the same thing, you're just in a higher level of match making in the other one.

or am I alone
well if you wanna send it to me you wont be alone

So it's essentially the same thing, you're just in a higher level of match making in the other one.
I usually only play normals or aram and I want to off myself almost every game

I usually only play normals or aram and I want to off myself almost every game
On the contrary, when I tried to get into Dota 2 and smnc, I've had ragequitters on every single one of my teams. Always in 2s or more.

I like the game itself, but the community makes me not like playing it

found shadman's comic

<3

can you pm me it please
not that hard to find it

on topic: i am an amazing heimerdinger

can you pm me it please
I already gave you all the info you need to find it...