57 (35.2%)
Middle Lane
46 (28.4%)
Top Lane
36 (22.2%)
Jungle Lane
23 (14.2%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Author Topic: League of Legends - Megathread  (Read 417653 times)

on topic: i am an amazing heimerdinger

My friend once got a Penta with Heimer

so just had one of the most satisfying games of league ever. it was me and a bunch of randoms vs a premade where every member had flash and teleport.

it started off with amumu starting top buff, and their entire team rushing in and killing everyone who leashed. so their vlad started the game with first blood and three kills, and we didn't get a single kill from it. i thought for sure the game was going to be over with such a huge headstart like that.

for whatever reason, irelia, teemo and vlad decided they'd group up top and try and shove down my top tower as fast as possible.

I managed to hold them off for about 15 minutes, scoring two kills and missing almost no CS under the tower. By the time they eventually took it down however, our bot lane had shoved their tower and our ADC was just free-farming the hell out of bot. it was kind of laughable how towards the end irelia, teemo and vlad were so useless and ineffective in team fights that cait and kogmaw were just wiping their entire team on their own.

im not going to try and say that they were an exceptionally good premade, it's just satisfying nonetheless to outplay 3 people who thought they were just going to run over your tower. especially considering the massive disadvantage we started with when their team got 3 kills during their invade x.x

I guess they forgot the part where they do 20 less damage for the first 8 minutes of the game to the top and mid towers.

I guess they forgot the part where they do 20 less damage for the first 8 minutes of the game to the top and mid towers.

it was hilarious lol, i pushed the wave off the tower and irelia Q'd on top of me. so I tumbled, condemned her to the turret and then flashed back. the turret ended up killing her even though she blew her flash to get away from it xD

Stocking is such a quitter.

Lol deleted from league and steam for not surrendering.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 01:42:09 PM by Chrono »

Apparently they're 'nerfing' Teemo by halving the AP ratio on his mushrooms. Boy oh boy.

Plus there's a whole bunch of changes to the support items on the PBE as well.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 02:10:14 PM by Dusty12 »

Apparently they're 'nerfing' Teemo by halving the AP ration on his mushrooms. Boy oh boy.
"Hey look Sona has a really really strong early poke. Better nerf her heal not once but 6 times."
"Teemo brings, and leaves behind, huge slowing nukes that last for 10 minutes and deal significant base damage and ok AP ratio damage. Better nerf the AP ratio."
"We buffed the stuff out of Taric by giving him a new passive, health scaling on his heal, and armor scaling on 3/4 effects of his W. Better nerf the armor scaling on the damage."
"Ryze is perfectly ok where he is. Better nerf Banshee's Veil."

Hey, they also buffed Ryze this update. One of his abilities now refunds him mana if a unit dies and they buffed his health.

Hey, they also buffed Ryze this update. One of his abilities now refunds him mana if a unit dies and they buffed his health.
Oh goodie. Gg maining ryze again

I might try ryze out as well
When people pick my fizz :C

So like played a game with Fireboy, Ayxrion, and a few others I'm not sure if they're part of these forums, but they had our nexus down to about half HP, then our last person alive aces them and gets a triple kill.

We check baron and it's at like 1/4th HP and the smite drops down, it doesn't kill it so I stole baron.  Then We ace them, push through two mid turrets, plus the inhibitor, take the two nexus turrets and then win the game.

It was so perfect because Ayxrion had to go for like half the game.

Also BaronReplays hates me.

So like played a game with Fireboy, Ayxrion, and a few others I'm not sure if they're part of these forums, but they had our nexus down to about half HP, then our last person alive aces them and gets a triple kill.

We check baron and it's at like 1/4th HP and the smite drops down, it doesn't kill it so I stole baron.  Then We ace them, push through two mid turrets, plus the inhibitor, take the two nexus turrets and then win the game.

It was so perfect because Ayxrion had to go for like half the game.

Also BaronReplays hates me.

hi

it was fun game!

So another Annie. Yay.

I want someone to play normals with because ranked was the scariest experience of my life.