57 (35.2%)
Middle Lane
46 (28.4%)
Top Lane
36 (22.2%)
Jungle Lane
23 (14.2%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Author Topic: League of Legends - Megathread  (Read 422342 times)

I want someone to play normals with because ranked was the scariest experience of my life.
Ranked has worse and more toxic players than normals, I don't blame you.

Yeah everyone's like wicked high strung in ranked, and usually you'll see at least two people going off at each-other from 10 mins in to the end of the game.
Doesn't mean that you can't win, you just have to DST/organize better.

did a couple games with nethog

realized i have so much to learn about league

He has that effect
Also, having some good games as adc. (Draven and Trist)
I might make it even further than gold 3, which would be as astonishing as it would be awesome

i'm extremely unimpressed with the animation quality of riot's trailers. idk if it's a stylistic choice or what, but after playing WoW for so many years I guess I'm just spoiled by having trailers like this every time new content was released rather than this weird animated story book format reminiscent of retro in-game cutscenes.

Well I mean, the 2013 cinematic trailer is just astounding in my opinion. Other than that I can agree.

did a couple games with nethog

realized i have so much to learn about league
Haha yeah those were fun :D

Also i think im going to pick up draven now, hes super fun and really really strong

I enjoy the way that riot present's their content. It's not drab and boring in game cut scene repeated style stuff

the hitbox on thresh's hook is like 3x as big as it appears and it keeps loving me up x.x

its like "ya totally gonna bait this hook!"

"hell ya i dodged-"

"WAIT WHAT THE forget NO NO NO"

the hitbox on thresh's hook is like 3x as big as it appears and it keeps loving me up x.x

its like "ya totally gonna bait this hook!"

"hell ya i dodged-"

"WAIT WHAT THE forget NO NO NO"
don't bait hooks unless you need to, and stay behind your minions. It's not a hard concept.

don't bait hooks unless you need to, and stay behind your minions. It's not a hard concept.

except what if you need to bait the hook . . . ?

did you even think about what you wrote before you wrote it or did you just feel like being an starfish

except what if you need to bait the hook . . . ?

did you even think about what you wrote before you wrote it or did you just feel like being an starfish
You're right. what I should have said is: You never need to bait a hook when you are too much of a dumb ass to know that you need to move when you see him wind up his grab, and that his hook's collision is pretty damn small.