57 (35.2%)
Middle Lane
46 (28.4%)
Top Lane
36 (22.2%)
Jungle Lane
23 (14.2%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Author Topic: League of Legends - Megathread  (Read 425559 times)

61 minute game against Morgana mid. I went 16/11, she went 8/8. We were losing hard the whole game.
God, I feel great.

oh god lol. i got the friend invite from Chrono earlier but didn't realize him. i mean, xchronox0 was kinda weird to me so i didn't respond..
anyways, accepted it and waiting for him to get online

So losing a lot because of lots of Morgana and Malphite and co. mid, and just bad matchups in general. However, last game I did beat down a Fizz mid pretty solidly. Not a feat I think I could pull off easily again, but since he wasn't drunk, it's a start.

I play atleast 100x better when drunk. AP Jax mid 11/2 is pretty solid for drunk play.

Sucks that I can't get drunk then

This is hilarious. I had a losing streak and my normal elo dropped so low that i can actually notice player difference. I win every lane now by default even if it's a counter pick against me. End of laning phase fizz: 3/1/9 roamed a lot. Team death count: 32

I honestly couldn't believe it. I must be REALLY REALLY low normal elo now or something. It's actually impossible to win that. I spent the rest of the game laughing at my team mates wandering around like sheep out of position and took out their swain for fun whenever I found him out of position. (Everyone here seems to poke around the jungle for no reason. So easy to just wait for kills to walk up to you)

Oh yeah and down here TP/Revive Tryndamere pubstomps them all and I was the only who could kill him.

chrono, send an invite to nrwyman?
oh god lol. i got the friend invite from Chrono earlier but didn't realize him. i mean, xchronox0 was kinda weird to me so i didn't respond..
same, heh

we should try 3 mid, and one solo top and one solo bottom
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 10:40:52 PM by phflack »

God, I always turn the login music off and then it's crazy-good.
The music files are under
Riot Games - League of Legends - RADS - Projects - lol_air_client - releases - 0.0.0.158 - Deploy - Assets - Sounds - Ambient

GET ONLINE PEOPLE
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 06:44:04 AM by Katadeus »

Placid why you ignore me
You were just playing.

i was sending you messages
and you weren't responding
i don't know why it wasn't sending you them, i'm serious. at the end i was basically spamming you in hopes that it might get the message through to you lol.

evelynn is so loving stronk its unbelievable

evelynn is so loving stronk its unbelievable
pfffff

ahahahahahahahahahahaha

well she does counter darius

i was sending you messages
and you weren't responding
i don't know why it wasn't sending you them, i'm serious. at the end i was basically spamming you in hopes that it might get the message through to you lol.
FUUUUUU
It does this to one of my friends as well when I try to talk to him.

Hey, maybe it has to do with the servers. Were you on the prerelease thingy?

Pet peeve: Fizz's that don't activate W before using their Q. It's like they didn't even read his abilities before playing him.

A youtuber got me into this game (PaperBat VG) he was level 30 when i used his refferal link and now I'm a higher elo than him lol. And he made a youtube vid trying to sound really informative and it annoyed me so much because it's like an 1100 elo game and he isn't even playing fizz properly.

I mean, don't get me wrong I don't mind people being not that good at the game. They tend to be the ones who are more fun to play with :P, but i hate how he thinks he knows everything he is talking about when most of it was wrong.

New patch may be cool. Jayce better be good.