57 (35.2%)
Middle Lane
46 (28.4%)
Top Lane
36 (22.2%)
Jungle Lane
23 (14.2%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Author Topic: League of Legends - Megathread  (Read 431810 times)

3 soulstealers... does that really work?

The passive is unique.. I think Reginald was just trolling. It's not like it gives that much AP when you don't count the stacks, either..

3 soulstealers... does that really work?

It was the last 20 secs of the game so Regi had died and he bought triple mejais

Makes sense.

Tried out the Proving Grounds ARAM style. Got Vayne in a team with 4 ADs and a Fizz. I did so bad but we still won, especially since we were against 4 MDs and Darius, so I got hexdrinker and wit's end.

well my name is research Narrator and Im pretty bad so dont add me

Uoz

LoL name is Zoubou and I'm on NA, also im pretty mlg pro

Gz to tsm

also dreamhack nextweek with teams like fnatic,m5,AL[Curse.eu]
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 12:02:42 PM by Sony »

the chaox snipes on graves were scary. and the legendary kayle first game.. a lot of people underestimate kayle's power

i just bought xerath

he's totally rad

just wait till his new skin comes out
then he'll be totally RED
dohohoo i'm so funny

just wait till his new skin comes out
then he'll be totally RED
dohohoo i'm so funny
repotred tat wus unclaed 4

this is gay

6 wins in a row then 4 losses in a row. from 1425 to 1265 :((((((

Hey look blockland team is inactive

Double post because it's so big that I don't care
Carried an indecent team as Veigar. Messed the enemy Karthus up, and I know that's easy, but I did it nearly flawlessly. I also, in the middle of this, ganked quite a bit to compensate for anything my team lacked. Anyway, I got all the lasthits I needed and got kills up the wazoo, getting a simultaneous double kill with dark matter. I was too strong eventually, after getting DFG+Rabadan's+AA+Mejai's (which I was unsure about, but I was doing so welllll) and we just pushed until we could get Baron and then stormed their base. The team also pulled together pretty well, and I was impressed. Anyway, we got them and we got them good.
I have the replay too, even though it's on the outdated LOLReplay.

Well done. Feels so good to carry that well sometimes