Author Topic: Whats your IQ?  (Read 2772 times)

119, pretty good considering I have a lot of disorders

forget

Seriously, am I dumb? ;-;
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 10:24:43 PM by steve5451 »

Meh

IQ is for squares.

And I'm no good under pressure :C

122 and I have only had 12 hours of sleep this entire week.

I can take a picture of the email if you guys don't believe

127, but the one I took at school told me 125. Not much of a difference though

My school test gave me in the upper 130s, I doubt this test is very accurate.

no IQ test is accurate, in fact they'll all dumb. your intelligence isn't based on how fast you can do something.

no IQ test is accurate, in fact they'll all dumb. your intelligence isn't based on how fast you can do something.
I thought IQ tests were more based on your ability to learn rather than your overall intelligence.

Thank you for your interest in the test at IQTest.com.

Your general IQ score is: 133

Huh, I had taken one before that put it in the 150s

I'm thinking its because I had a mental block about the octagon question, I kept thinking about hexagons and resisted the temptation to grab a piece of paper.  Wasted a bunch of time trying so think about it and I got it wrong :c

I thought IQ tests were more based on your ability to learn rather than your overall intelligence.
i have yet to see an Iq test that does that instead of speed test you.

Thank you for your interest in the test at IQTest.com.

Your general IQ score is: 133

Huh, I had taken one before that put it in the 150s

I'm thinking its because I had a mental block about the octagon question, I kept thinking about hexagons and resisted the temptation to grab a piece of paper.  Wasted a bunch of time trying so think about it and I got it wrong :c

On that question I grabbed a clothes pin sitting on my desk and drew shapes on my desk where my keyboard would sit.
I don't know why and I regret it. It didn't even help me on the question. ;-;

also, back in 3rd grade I scored the second highest IQ in my school at 135. Now it's 91 and I feel bad.
Maybe it's because I got lazy and guessed on a lot of problems. I've had a long day and the last thing I wanted was to answer a 38 question long quiz.

Just did a different one that gave me 145

I'm thinking this might be an especially tricky test