Author Topic: Glass - "Blockland doesn't mean stuff" (Ranting on Blockland/Forums)  (Read 13973 times)

Ok grammar people. Look at the evidence.
Okay whatever, it's obviously not you then.
Someone stole your name for some reason, not my problem.

IMO you probably deserved it. Karma.

ID 2963 is indeed fake, but that still leaves 3 other keys that Glass owns:

35945 (Designer)

Okay whatever, it's obviously not you then.
Someone stole your name for some reason, not my problem.

IMO you probably deserved it. Karma.
Ik i do. Just trying to prove I'm not faking this.

Ik i do. Just trying to prove I'm not faking this.
I think you already showed us enough proof.
Plus Kalphiter's post.

I think you already showed us enough proof.
Plus Kalphiter's post.
Thats his point.

Ok grammar people. Look at the evidence.
The evidence of your stupidity is right here, I am looking at it. If you are referring to how your name was stolen, I believe you. So what, you're still a troll and an idiot and no amount of people stealing your name will ever change that

The evidence of your stupidity is right here, I am looking at it. If you are referring to how your name was stolen, I believe you. So what, you're still a troll and an idiot and no amount of people stealing your name will ever change that

This.

glass just loving leave. you're hated to the point no matter what you do everyone will hate you.

glass just get the forget out.

Hey, Glass, Glass guess what?!

Your shunned on these forums for a reason.

Get out

Glass just leave before it gets worse.

Glass just leave before it gets worse.
it cannot get worse.

Your stupid.
  • I dont host anymore.
  • Even if my server was failing, Which it was. I wouldn't go advertising it.
  • I have direct proof.
  • Even the IP's are different. I don't have proof of that because I don't host so i have no record of his IP. But if any host ever comes across his IP. Post it. Or. Something.
Impostor:
http://forum.returntoblockland.com/list.php?cmd=view&id=2963
Real:
http://forum.returntoblockland.com/list.php?cmd=view&id=21073
according to the timestamps the fake glass account was last used today and is still in use. buckethead was last used at 1:58 am yesterday. this happened approximately 11pm on the 22nd, meaning the buckethead account was still being used at the time the screenshots were taken. acording to the timestamps located on the real glass accounts , the name "glass" was last used on the 23rd at 12:31 am, meaning the times match up.