Author Topic: Player_Stealth  (Read 1511 times)

VIDEO: Player_Stealth

What kind of black magic forgetery is this?
Just something I and some people put together. This could actually be used for something serious, like a fancy TDM, would be cool.

Scripting:
Gizmo
Boom
Jetz
Greek2Me
Badspot
Mr.Doom (Moral Support and spacing)

Video:
Jasa

I'm not going to release this but if you want it PM me and if I like you I'll give it to you.

How is the color determined?

Also is work being done on semi transparent nodes? Yes, it can be done, but I don't particularly know how. Fill canning a person with a transparent color does that.

dosnt this go in addons?

I guess what I said is a little crude, though this is simple.
but it is cool, and can serve many purposes. hope this gets put to good use ;)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 05:31:01 PM by Brian Smithers »

This is simple as forget.
Zones and a few stupid commands, you've literally failed to make anything impressive.
Shutup.

Zones and a few stupid commands, you've literally failed to make anything impressive.
its still cool, don't be a massive friend about it.

That's a little harsh. We all start somewhere don't we?

That's a little harsh. We all start somewhere don't we?
The only thing that bothers me is that this isn't any one on the credit's list first script, more less a third or forth.
All of the people in the credits are experienced coders. I don't know why there are 6 people on it though.

Why wouldn't you release it?

Lol did you just put random people in your credits? I don't see why it would even take 6 people to make something this simple. It's a really interesting idea though.

Gizmo is a scripting newbie.

He needed all the other 4 people to help him.
Badspot is credited for making blockland.

Case closed.

@Brian - No, it does not use zones. It uses a container raycast to find the color of the brick it is near and then changes the player to that color.

Also, the reason it took four people is because we were all giving him advice.