How many discs do u want?

37 (43.5%)
11 (12.9%)
2 (2.4%)
1 (1.2%)
More than 4
34 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 85

Author Topic: GTA V Megathread  (Read 3734 times)

Agh the vehicle list has 'hind' on it in the helicopter section, buying as soon as this becomes available.

Agh the vehicle list has 'hind' on it in the helicopter section, buying as soon as this becomes available.

Ctrl+F > Rhino.

Yes.. YESS..

Are there any planes?
I do hope so

I'm like 99% sure that there are planes.

I would actually do terrorism in that game.

GTA V is the biggest map Rockstar has developed and yet it only contains Los Santos and it's neighboring countryside. how much do you want to bet they'll sell two games immediately after containing Las Venturas and San Fierro?

GTA V is the biggest map Rockstar has developed and yet it only contains Los Santos and it's neighboring countryside. how much do you want to bet they'll sell two games immediately after containing Las Venturas and San Fierro?
When I get this game, I gonna go hunting in the forests.

What I always hated about GTA is that you can never go to the other parts of the map the the beginning at the game, there is always something that blocks you.

What I always hated about GTA is that you can never go to the other parts of the map the the beginning at the game, there is always something that blocks you.

That's the only reason I ever got any far in San Andreas.
Without it I would be running around shooting stuff and I would have been bored of it long before.

You can still sneak your way over there, except the police, SWAT, and military will suddenly think you're a terrorist.

Yeah, forget them if they want us to play the game!