Video Game Warfare! Left 4 Dead 2 vs. Resident Evil 5

Poll

Which do you prefer? (Leave reasons behind your choice by replying constructively.

Left 4 Dead 2
0 (0%)
Resident Evil 5
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 09, 2012, 09:16:32 PM

Author Topic: Video Game Warfare! Left 4 Dead 2 vs. Resident Evil 5  (Read 870 times)

I started this topic to see which games people prefer, argue to your heart's content... The victor will be determined by voters. Please do not vote unless you are familiar with both games.

-Week 1-
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
vs.
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Majora's Mask won by three votes.

-Week 2-
Left 4 Dead 2
vs.
Resident Evil 5

My opinion: They have very different gameplay and mechanics from eachother. Both have a linear feeling to them, but I prefer Left 4 Dead 2 because it is more fast paced and has more replayability.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 02:09:51 PM by weaver123 »

Pros of OOT:
Longer story
More 'mature' structure to the story
More epic final boss
2x+ dungeons
Master Sword events = pwnage
original; mm just copypasta'd 70% and refreshed it with a new world
Cons of OOT:
Easy
stuff draw distance for objects
childhood = annoying
Hyrule Field = waste of space
Pros of MM:
Dark & Psycho
Emotional masterpiece
More developed storyline
Best Zelda sidequests
Kafei
Hard Dungeons
Increased Difficulty
Cons of MM:
A tad annoying
i don't know i'm high

So far Majora's Mask is ahead. I'm kind of surprised.

Hyrule Field = waste of space
What the forget? It's large to give it a sense of scale, there's nothing wrong with it.

OoT now in the lead by 3 votes.

Ì have only played OoT, however, i like the general idea of MM more.
The feeling and story that one has..

Majora's Mask's story and atmosphere is amazing. OOT is good too but Majora's Mask is better in my opinion.

Majora's Mask ahead by one vote now, interesting. The part I like most about Majora's Mask is that the game revolves around Clock Town. In OoT, you pretty much live on the road.

Majora's Mask ahead by one vote, 23 total voters. Voting ends some time tomorrow!

they both suck.
omg im so hip and edgy!!!!!

honestly i loved both games as a child, had them both. i had the gold one too, i think thats oot but i dont remember. its lost right now, though.

i'd have to say OoT is better though(even though i love them both equaly lol) as there was a game breaking glitch in MM that i did. reset time while youre doing the love quest and you cant ever do it again :(

Majora's Mask won by three. New war tomorrow.

A new war has started.

resident evil sucks because 5 looks like an S. S stands for Stinky, therefore resident evil 5 is stinky. stinky things are bad. L4D2 has a 4. 4 looks like an A, therefore the L4D series gets an A.

resident evil sucks because 5 looks like an S. S stands for Stinky, therefore resident evil 5 is stinky. stinky things are bad. L4D2 has a 4. 4 looks like an A, therefore the L4D series gets an A.
u b smoken some hevy stuff dowg