Poll

Would Sylvanor make a good admin?

Yes
34 (69.4%)
No
15 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Author Topic: Wink's City RPG  (Read 35754 times)

there really isn't much to see or do.

What are you talking about? You can do just about anything in a city RPG.

And now we have a mine with optional challenge course! Some will say its f***ing easy. Some will say its too f***ing hard. I don't care what you f***, just enjoy it. -_- i didn't spend 5 hours on it for nothing.

Oh and also screw the continuity!

Disable some addons D: Took forever to load and i eventually quit

What are you talking about? You can do just about anything in a city RPG.
Good city RPGs have interactive terrain that you can do stuff with. It's usually just a few Easter eggs or hidden goodies.

Disable some addons D: Took forever to load and i eventually quit

I just reduced the amount of addons by a lot. Turns out, I had a lot of crap I didn't need, so hopefully the load will be quicker.

I'd like to add that I have created the city hall.

I'm in every picture on the original post. Challenge accomplished.

This build reminds me of mystery guys first URBAN RP map

I'm in every picture on the original post. Challenge accomplished.

Where was my invite?
Also, my city hall is in the background of the 2nd picture outside of the map :D

And now we have a mine with optional challenge course! Some will say its f***ing easy. Some will say its too f***ing hard. I don't care what you f***, just enjoy it. -_- i didn't spend 5 hours on it for nothing.

Oh and also screw the continuity!

Something tells me you stole that, i could be wrong but it looks like kobewarriors mine -.-

Something tells me you stole that, i could be wrong but it looks like kobewarriors mine -.-

nope

I was on the server when it was being built. It isn't stolen.