Poll

Would Sylvanor make a good admin?

Yes
34 (69.4%)
No
15 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Author Topic: Wink's City RPG  (Read 36590 times)

I would love to go join this right now, but it has a password with 0 players. When can I expect it to be up?

I would love to go join this right now, but it has a password with 0 players. When can I expect it to be up?

We are still waiting on Yola to finish his city RP mod. Should be in the next week hopefully.

We are still waiting on Yola to finish his city RP mod. Should be in the next week hopefully.
Alright, ill keep my eye on the server.

Very nice, I'll be joining this as soon as its set up.

I was thinking about making a different jail. Me and Whirlwind made the current one look kind of medieval. Should I keep it the same or make a new one that looks more modern? Here is the pic if you're too lazy to flip to page 1 (I know I am). I need suggestions please!

I think you should make a more modern jail, I'd post examples but I can't get urls on my phone.

I think you should make a more modern jail

I'll help today. Got the day off college

Is Yola Ready with the god damn mod yet?

Yola said he was done with the mod a few days ago actually and keeps finding new ways to delay uploading it. First he blamed his girlfriend (bad idea by the way), and then he apparently closed the internet page that was uploading the mod, and he didn't even get on yesterday. He is really wasting the money I paid to host the server, but who knows, maybe he's got a ton of other stuff going on. Well, if he is playing with me, I wonder what his next excuse will be.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 09:20:14 AM by Wink »

Yola said he was done with the mod a few days ago actually and keeps finding new ways to delay uploading it. First he blamed his girlfriend (bad idea by the way), and then he apparently closed the internet page that was uploading the mod, and he didn't even get on yesterday. He is really wasting the money I paid to host the server, but who knows, maybe he's got a ton of other stuff going on. Well, if he is playing with me, I wonder what his next excuse will be.

Although I am Yola's friend, I do agree that he is wasting peoples time and money.

Can't wait for the server to open up soon! Blockland needs more good city RPGs these days.

Can't wait for the server to open up soon! Blockland needs more good city RPGs these days.

I can't open the server until Yola gives me the mod so he better get online soon or, OR, ugh...  I can't do anything to my modder because I need his mod. ;c
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 03:42:18 PM by Wink »

Hurray! Yola got on and is currently uploading the mod! Private BETA test will begin as soon as I get the mod, but apparently his upload is going very slow :S
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 05:10:31 PM by Wink »