Wink's City RPG

Poll

Would Sylvanor make a good admin?

Yes
34 (69.4%)
No
15 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Author Topic: Wink's City RPG  (Read 36701 times)

totally on topic: I'm so glad you fixed that avatar
You can thank Soukuw for that.

Jasa changed his mind about having to pay him for the mod. All is good, although I really wish I could use Yola's.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 04:41:16 PM by Wink »

Damnit !!!!!!!!!!!
loving lost power again !!!
forget Ohio !

Yeah if you're willing to "donate" that's cool, but I hate the idea of "paying", especially for something like CityRPG, which I could easily forward a fixed copy of to you.

Yeah if you're willing to "donate" that's cool, but I hate the idea of "paying", especially for something like CityRPG, which I could easily forward a fixed copy of to you.

I agree.  Anyone can fix up CityRPG these days.  Also there are so many different versions that its not funny.

I really want this server to go public soon!  This server looks great!

We are currently in PRIVATE Beta testing with Jasa's CRP. Stay tuned for more info on when the server is going public!

Sees: Wik citryrpg
YES! YES! WICKED IS BACK!
>Wink
Oh my god, why lord, why?

Looks amazing reguardless

Once I finish my cityrpg "mod", (hopefully by tomorrow) I could possibly give it to you.

CRP is a very well scripted mod.  Mine is just a massive edit to a crappy mod, I highly suggest you go with CRP.  If you need any other things scripted though, just let me know. 

HAHAHAHAHA Red903 a builder??? hahaha

:cookieMonster:

ontopic: looks good though

HAHAHAHAHA Red903 a builder??? hahaha

:cookieMonster:

ontopic: looks good though
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 12:51:13 PM by ravencroft »

Red903 is actually a very well builder, and a highly respectable person.  Our admin team is top notch.
I know I just give him a hard time because he's my friend IRL and I always mess with him

I know I just give him a hard time because he's my friend IRL and I always mess with him
I was actually just kidding. Red has been De-Admined.
In other news, the server will be opened PUBLIC within an hour! Look for Wink's CityRPG on the server list soon!

I was actually just kidding. Red has been De-Admined.
In other news, the server will be opened PUBLIC within an hour! Look for Wink's CityRPG on the server list soon!
The jobs aren't finished and the items and vehicles aren't priced at all.

Darn i guess we're not opening today :/