Poll

Would Sylvanor make a good admin?

Yes
34 (69.4%)
No
15 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Author Topic: Wink's City RPG  (Read 36753 times)

this was a problem on Yorktown's as well, in options>network>change to Brisbane and try that
stupid auto corrector, broadband*

this was a problem on Yorktown's as well, in options>network>change to Brisbane and try that
No, the server keeps crashing, not the clients.

Alright. Now that the crashing seems to have stopped after I turned off auto saver, I think the server is safe. Sorry for the troubles, but overall, that was an awesome grand opening! Now I'm going to bed. Admins, please remember to save with ownership often.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 12:16:35 AM by Wink »

Angery Bird stole $750 from me wile i was going to the bank
he killed me wile i was lagging
can you remove it from his bank and give it back?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 01:12:58 PM by Tic-toc26 »

No, the server keeps crashing, not the clients.
Maybe still play it safe and tel people to do that

The server hasn't crashed ever since I disabled the auto saver. I think it is safe to say that we are safe.

Just a seqestion, put an atm in the labor house

Just a seqestion, put an atm in the labor house

I was actually thinking about doing that earlier. I'll also make it so pickpocketers cant pickpocket in it when I get back from mountainbiking. Show an admin on my server this post and they can put the ATM in if you can't wait a few hours for me to get back.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 09:36:24 AM by Wink »

I was actually thinking about doing that earlier. I'll also make it so pickpocketers cant pickpocket in it.
As Socrates once said...
"One does not simply steal and ATM."
But you should probably put ATMs all around the city (if they aren't already)

Lol just got a 12 tick jail. Really 10 minute ticks are way too long. Being in jail for 2 hours for 2 murders (just 2) is ridiculous and it's going to make people not like the server.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 10:10:35 AM by TheArmyGuy »

stupid auto corrector, broadband*
Best. Autocorrect. Ever.

You should work on the spoils for arrests. It usually ends up with cops being competitive for the arrest.

Lol just got a 12 tick jail. Really 10 minute ticks are way too long. Being in jail for 2 hours for 2 murders (just 2) is ridiculous and it's going to make people not like the server.

The ticks are 5 minutes, not 10.

Best. Autocorrect. Ever.

You should work on the spoils for arrests. It usually ends up with cops being competitive for the arrest.

Are you saying I should lower the amount of money you earn when you jail someone?

I can't join because it kicks me for "slot reservation"

Are you saying I should lower the amount of money you earn when you jail someone?
I'm thinking of a solution. Even better would be an economy. Cops get criminals, and that earns great money for the city. Government employees get raises or new things.

Slot reservation is horrible god damnit

Good effort on slot reservation, nice stuffty broken script.