Wink's City RPG

Poll

Would Sylvanor make a good admin?

Yes
34 (69.4%)
No
15 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Author Topic: Wink's City RPG  (Read 36702 times)

Yay we got a logo! Thanks Gypsum!

I'm taking suggestions and ideas for the finishing touches. Anyone have any?

The logo looks good on the topic. :3

I love all the block vehicles like the rv and sports car... they just looks so detailed

lole i remember duplicating that beach terrain

Ah so I see I've been taken out of the title and such.

My power has been out since Friday around 5 PM.
If you need some sort of proof for this... proof

South central power company just came out and repaired the line that was snapped.

Ah so I see I've been taken out of the title and such.

My power has been out since Friday around 5 PM.
If you need some sort of proof for this... proof

South central power company just came out and repaired the line that was snapped.
Excuses, excuses.

Yola, I had no idea how long you were going to be offline, so I took measures into my own hands and removed you from credits in hopes that you would get online or PM me. I also found a back-up modder just incase you were going to be gone long. If you weren't lying about all this stuff, the mod should be done, and you should get online and send it to me. I would be happy to include you in this if you can get the mod to me. If not, you will be replaced by Jasa and his mod.

Excuses, excuses.
What ? :c

Yola, I had no idea how long you were going to be offline, so I took measures into my own hands and removed you from credits in hopes that you would get online or PM me. I also found a back-up modder just incase you were going to be gone long. If you weren't lying about all this stuff, the mod should be done, and you should get online and send it to me. I would be happy to include you in this if you can get the mod to me. If not, you will be replaced by Jasa and his mod.
Quite frankly if that's how you would like to deal with it, go ahead an use Jasa's mod mate.

Quite frankly if that's how you would like to deal with it, go ahead an use Jasa's mod mate.
Is your mod finished or not? If it is, I see no reason not to use it. We kinda built the city based around your mod, so it would be most convenient if we had your mod.

Yola, if I can't use your mod, I'm going to have to pay $10 for Jasa's. I'd much rather use yours if possible, so message me or something, please.

WHAT?? You're going to pay the jackoff forgetwad JASA for his mod?

I don't care how good it is, Jasa is a little bitch and he'll never change.

WHAT?? You're going to pay the jackoff forgetwad JASA for his mod?

I don't care how good it is, Jasa is a little bitch and he'll never change.
Well I just asked for a donation.

Well I just asked for a donation.
totally on topic: I'm so glad you fixed that avatar