Okiver alt "Ellinia" - Malicious software posted

Author Topic: Okiver alt "Ellinia" - Malicious software posted  (Read 24118 times)

Badspot

• Administrator
If you downloaded and ran the "Program : ID Lookup" recently posted forum user "Ellinia" your computer is now almost certainly infected with some flavor of remote access tool (RAT).  

Ellinia is an alt of previously banned user "Okiver" who has, in the past:
  • Launched actual DDoS attacks
  • Bragged openly about RAT'ing people's computers
  • Purchased multiple Blockland keys using stolen credit card information

Most problem users in Blockland could be described simply as "jerks".  This person is an actual criminal and should be avoided by everyone.  

I don't suppose any legal action can be taken?

I don't suppose any legal action can be taken?
Unless someone knows where he is, we can't do anything about anything against him.

still can't tell if okiver is a femme or male

more reason to beleive that he bought all those games with a stolen credit card

that kid is still a giant douche

Badspot

• Administrator
still can't tell if okiver is a femme or male

Male.

Couldn't you track the IP?
I know it's not very accurate, but there should be some more powerful trackers out there.

Couldn't you track the IP?
I know it's not very accurate, but there should be some more powerful trackers out there.
I think it would just be easier to contact his service provider or the police.

Will do!
MOVE IT!
this A CRINIMAL!
NOT SOMETHING TO GOT
"OK!"

ok, really, we have to be serious, some one, look up his ip, and look for were he lives, if we actually capture him, we could SAVE COMPUTERS FULL OF researchO!

MOVE IT!
this A CRINIMAL!
NOT SOMETHING TO GOT
"OK!"

ok, really, we have to be serious, some one, look up his ip, and look for were he lives, if we actually capture him, we could SAVE COMPUTERS FULL OF researchO!
forget, nvm, lets track dis bitch down, and bring the man over to kick his ***

MOVE IT!
this A CRINIMAL!
NOT SOMETHING TO GOT
"OK!"

I'm not loving joking idiot.

This is no fricken joke