Okiver alt "Ellinia" - Malicious software posted

Author Topic: Okiver alt "Ellinia" - Malicious software posted  (Read 24125 times)

forget, nvm, lets track dis bitch down, and bring the man over to kick his ***
shut up

Badspot, do you know where he lives?

Good job Badspot :), luckily I am not dumb enough to download programs by any forum user except Administrators.

Badspot, do you know where he lives?
Wait, nvm, he'll figure that out.

>see name
>"hmm okay another okiver drama"
>see poster's name
>"oh"
>"this is serious then"

Badspot, in order to spread the word and get people to run their AV scan, It might be best to sticky this on every board for maybe a week or so.

Badspot

• Administrator
Badspot, in order to spread the word and get people to run their AV scan, It might be best to sticky this on every board for maybe a week or so.

The thread only had 17 views before it was removed.  That would be a disproportionate response. 

My bad then. I did not know how long the topic was up.

The thread only had 17 views before it was removed.  That would be a disproportionate response. 

Hope they didn't download it. What the hell would you need an ID look-up for anyways?

Hope they didn't download it. What the hell would you need an ID look-up for anyways?
Especially since RTB exists.

To find the ID of a long-lost friend?

Most people download stuff they don't actually need.

When I saw the thread it was already moved, and I just assumed it was kalphiter trying to open another fail service to challenge ephi
lol

Yo badspot, since you are here active and posting. Would you mind if I asked to get my Blocker CTGR account unbanned here on the forums?