Okiver alt "Ellinia" - Malicious software posted

Author Topic: Okiver alt "Ellinia" - Malicious software posted  (Read 24130 times)

Wait, nvm, he'll figure that out.
if he did, and when okiver was hacking/stealing, why is okiver not arrested?
it hard to track some one by their ip, or unless your skilled, its not gonna take a while

When I saw the thread it was already moved, and I just assumed it was kalphiter trying to open another fail service to challenge ephi
lol
Wow, you're an idiot.

Oh boy, here we go again.  I remember when he just handed me some key for Steam and promised that it was Skyrim or Portal 2 or something and practically begging for me to try out some new program he made.

Can't believe he's still at this stuff.  It's so childish.  Have you done anything outside the internet about it, i.e. police?

Wow, you're an idiot.
hows that blockland cloud working out

lol

I knew Ellinia was okiver, I got suspicious after he randomly sent me this message.

Okiver has always hated my guts, and this seems familiar to the sort of things he would say.

I knew Ellinia was okiver, I got suspicious after he randomly sent me this message.

Okiver has always hated my guts, and this seems familiar to the sort of things he would say.
wow, why do you care?
atleast your not going to jail at UNDER AGED :cookieMonster:

wow, why do you care?
Why shouldn't I care?
infact, why do YOU care? You generally come into threads and bring them off topic the most.

I'm laughing at his immaturity and the clear grammar mistakes from the massive amounts of tears pouring into his keyboard.

I just can't help but imagine that Okiver is some really frustrated child who is absolutely hellbent on doing this kind of thing just because he got banned and everyone laughed at him.

wow, why do you care?
i ment to say, if it sound off:

atleast your not going to jail :cookieMonster:

sorry if it sounds awry

hows that blockland cloud working out

lol
I stopped working on that, at the consequence that the community won't get anything better than RTB.

By the way, how many times have you been banned?

wow, why do you care?
Idiot much?

ontopic: So, what now?

Why shouldn't I care?
infact, why do YOU care? You generally come into threads and bring them off topic the most.
well, your giving him attention, and that what he wants
lets just let him die with a POOF, not bang, NOT like eusssoutrors................

I stopped working on that, at the consequence that the community won't get anything better than RTB.

By the way, how many times have you been banned?
i dont think you have or had the capacity to produce anything better anyway, so don't fret yourself

I'm laughing at his immaturity and the clear grammar mistakes from the massive amounts of tears pouring into his keyboard.
He says he's from Denmark which imo makes this even worse
well, your giving him attention, and that what he wants
lets just let him die with a POOF, not bang, NOT like eusssoutrors................
he's worse than 'eusssoutrors' and he isn't a troll that feeds, if you have bothered to read, he was being serious in that message.

Idiot much?

ontopic: So, what now?

*facepalm

i ment to say: why should you care for a low life?
it doesn't matter if he's a hacker, or a pro at hacking, all he's about himself is " oh, i want to ruin others because i can't help myself!"
really, whats the point? but then again what can we expect FROM the internet?